/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Eternal Journey - Your Sat Nav to the Hereafter!

Ghazalah
06-21-2011, 10:43 PM
:sl:

The Eternal Journey, Tafsir Juzz Tabarak- The 29th Chapter of the Quran!

Dr. Reda Bedeir Coming to Birmingham
July 8-10th & 16-17th 2011

1. Learn about the characteristics of the People of Paradise and Hellfire -Do you have them?

2. How to give dawah as a Muslim minority in a non muslim majority

3. The perfection of the Words of Allah and how to practically implement into your life NOW!

Do you know where you are going?

Tomorrow sometimes never comes!

REGISTER NOW!

A little taster...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazalah
06-22-2011, 11:12 AM
I’d like you to take a moment and contemplate what the Qur’an means to you. You’ve asked yourself this question many times before, but let’s make today different. Today is the day you are going to take a cold, hard look at the facts. Look in the mirror. What is it that you see? A person who has fallen short in their commitment to the book of Allah? Or an ‘abd of Allah who wants to seize the opportunity to come close to the Words of his Creator?

Let me explain.

In Surah Ale Imran, verse 103, Allah refers to the Qur’an as His rope. Why? Simple. It is a miracle of miracles, the link between the Creator and His servants, the guide to our salvation and a healing for body, mind, and soul.

And hold firmly to the rope of Allah, and be not divided, and remember His blessings upon you!" [3: 103]

TIGHTEN YOUR GRIP ON THE ROPE OF ALLAH

Spend 2 full weekends with Dr. Reda Bedeir uncovering the ways in which the Qur’an is the ultimate guide in our journey to the Hereafter. From the barakah of Surah Mulk to the descriptions of the Last Day in Surah Qiyamah and Haaqah Tafseer Juz Tabarak is sure to be an eye-opening, heart-softening experience.

“The fuel of revelation reaches him, and gives glad tidings to his heart...”
~Ibn ul-Qayyim

Masha Allah, the Shaykh is amazing! I haven’t heard someone speak with such inspiration in a long time. His knowledge is amazing; he quotes an ayah or hadith to explain a concept. He has a way to get to the heart. Masha Allah. He is unique, with his own style.”
Student, Ottawa

This is your opportunity to...

Lighten the burden on your heart by giving your heart the happiness it deserves.
Put the whispering in your head to rest.
Be the servant of Allah you know you can be!
Open your heart to the Words of your Creator....
Finally, become a companion of the Qur’aan.

“When I attended the seminar, I had no idea what to expect as I have not heard of Dr.Reda before. Within one or two minutes, I was blown away by the Shaykh’s teaching style. The beautiful Quranic recitations to the humorous stories left me in awe of him and I pray to Allah that I will be able to learn from him.”
Student, Ottawa

“He is supercalafragalishzexpialadocious! I don’t remember having du’a made for me so much in a short time period except in Taraweeh!
SHAYKH REDA ROCKSSS! Masha Allah, TabarakAllah!”
Student, Ottawa

Open the doors to your understanding of why the Hereafter is a main theme in Juz Tabarak. Attending this seminar will allow you to:

Comprehend the reality of the Life to come.
… visualize the beauties of Paradise, the horror of the Fire and the Day of Judgment.

Acknowledge the true purpose of your Life.
…and turn a new leaf in your relationship with your Creator.

Learn how to prepare for the journey to our final destination.
…the road map to arriving in Jannah safe and sound.

Learn about the importance of Da’wah and the qualities of a successful Da’yiah
…and how you can implement these techniques in your daily life.

Understand the excuses, regrets and sacrifices of the misguided and astray on the Day of Judgment
…and protect yourself from suffering the same end!

Verily this (Qur’an) is an admonition, so whosoever wills, let him take a Path to his Lord. [76:29]

Choose the Path of your Lord.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!