/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salamo Alaikum :)

SFatima
06-22-2011, 08:14 AM
Asalamo alaikum there, just joined in to read and maybe participate in the forums. hope to find some sisters here :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Riana17
06-22-2011, 11:10 AM
SALAM

I'm definitely SISTER :p
May you gain knowledge through this site, inshallah

Haya emaan
06-23-2011, 07:38 AM
walaikum assalam
a sister here too..:)

welcome to the forum
hope you will have a beneficial stay here..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-23-2011, 05:57 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'salaam

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay and find it beneficial insha'Allaah..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SFatima
06-23-2011, 06:07 PM
aww thanks you girls, good to see someone pop their heads in here hehe.. for starters, i cant seem to post more than one post in a thread , is that a problem or what? and i don't get any notification if my thread has replies..scratching head...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-23-2011, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SFatima
aww thanks you girls, good to see someone pop their heads in here hehe.. for starters, i cant seem to post more than one post in a thread , is that a problem or what? and i don't get any notification if my thread has replies..scratching head...
Assalaamu Alaaykum

This is because you are a yet a 'limited member'..There will be some sections of the forum you will not be able to access untill you reach 50 posts which means you will become a full member.. However, there are some section that you may be able to access so that you can reach the 50 post..

I just dont know which sections you can access.. :-\ I hope someone can share some information

Haya emaan
06-23-2011, 06:52 PM
edited.. am bit late answer given

May Ayob
06-23-2011, 06:53 PM
Waialakim Alsalaam
I hope you enjoy, learn and benefit from your stay.. :)

Salaam

SFatima
06-24-2011, 08:17 PM
can i please request a special discount for myself :D please please.. (sigh 50 posts, where do i post, i cant seem to post...)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-24-2011, 08:26 PM
can i please request a special discount for myself :D please please.. (sigh 50 posts, where do i post, i cant seem to post...)
Assalaamu Alaaykum sis

Here try these sections, I think you can post in the threads in them :-\

--->>> http://www.islamicboard.com/miscellaneous/ <<<---

--->>> http://www.islamicboard.com/puzzles-humour/ <<<---

--->>> http://www.islamicboard.com/creative-writing-art/ <<<---

--->>> http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-multimedia/ <<<---

Who Am I?
06-24-2011, 08:35 PM
I'm a bit embarrassed to say this, but it took me a week or so to figure out that there is a "new posts" button at the top of the forum pages, so I was checking all threads I posted in one at a time.

Oh, and salaam, sister.

SFatima
06-24-2011, 09:28 PM
walaikumusalam all of you, so glad you told me king of nines cuz i was having a hard time figuring it out :s, been to another forum and things were easily figurable there so...

Ali Mujahidin
06-25-2011, 06:19 AM
Asalamo alaikum there, just joined in to read and maybe participate in the forums. hope to find some sisters here
:sl:

Ahlan wa sahlan. Hope you find what you are looking for. Don't look at me. I am not a sister :D

SFatima
06-26-2011, 04:41 PM
'covers eyes' :shade:

from now on i shall reply with covered eyes to non-sisters : )

Who Am I?
06-26-2011, 05:03 PM
Sister Fatima, Watch out for that.... oops.. too late.... tree.

Starrynight
06-26-2011, 06:51 PM
Welcome to the forum!
Everyone here is very nice so I hope you will have fun :)

SFatima
06-26-2011, 08:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines
Sister Fatima, Watch out for that.... oops.. too late.... tree.
ahhh so you were looking!!! :ooh:

Sawdah
06-26-2011, 09:14 PM
Asalaamu 'alaykum sister Fatima,

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here and benefit from it, inshaAllah.^^

Wasalaamu 'alaykum.

Who Am I?
06-27-2011, 02:50 AM
ahhh so you were looking!!! :ooh:
Actually I knew it was there because I ran into it myself.

SFatima
06-27-2011, 03:56 PM
you ran into it because you were looking elsewhere : )

Who Am I?
06-28-2011, 10:11 PM
you ran into it because you were looking elsewhere : )
Well there was this footie match on that TV over there...

Hannah.
06-29-2011, 06:19 PM
Salaam sister! :) Hope you enjoy your stay here.

format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines
I'm a bit embarrassed to say this, but it took me a week or so to figure out that there is a "new posts" button at the top of the forum pages, so I was checking all threads I posted in one at a time.
I've been a member for a year now, and I just recently found out about the 'new posts' button. *facepalm*

Just_A_Girl13
06-29-2011, 06:30 PM
Assalam alaikum sister,

I'm a little late in welcoming you to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Peace and blessings be with you

SFatima
06-29-2011, 06:40 PM
JazakAllah sister, liking it so far here, but not many discussions going on here ....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!