/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I think it's time to step back...

Who Am I?
06-22-2011, 04:59 PM
... and take a break for a while. In light of recent events, I think the time has come for me to step away for a while. I came here to find some answers, and I have done that, and met some good people in the process. But, it has also come to my attention that maybe I'm not doing enough. Some people have pointed out that I spend too much time here, and maybe they are right. Maybe it's time to step away from the forum and do some more meditation and praying.

You can close my account if you want; I doubt I will need it anymore. I will still lurk around, but don't look for me to post anymore, at least not for a while.

Some of you I will miss, most of you I don't know, and a certain few I will be glad to be rid of.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!