/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sisters Magazine

Starrynight
06-23-2011, 05:03 AM
Do any of the women here read this? If so, do you think it is a good publication?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Starrynight
06-23-2011, 05:08 AM
When I say good publication I mean in terms of how it portrays Islam for women and if it keeps its values high :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-23-2011, 07:08 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

I've not heard of it, I think :-\.. Is it called 'Sisters Magazine'? Do you have any links?

Starrynight
06-23-2011, 07:25 PM
Yeah, here it is:
http://www.sisters-magazine.com/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fatima_01
06-24-2011, 08:51 PM
salaam

awhile ago I heard an interview with (I think) the editor Naima B Roberts on Radioislam South Africa....she had some interesting things to say...

Who Am I?
06-24-2011, 08:57 PM
Totally unrelated, but that is a wicked cool picture you have as your avatar, fatima.

Reflections
06-25-2011, 01:21 PM
I've read the book of how the editor of this magazine came to Islam, that was an interesting read but haven't read these magazines..

Ansariyah
06-25-2011, 01:59 PM
Full of brilliance!

I love the magazine, they even have a cooking section=)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!