/* */

PDA

View Full Version : voting for secular law

truthseeker63
06-24-2011, 01:31 AM
Many people I know vote for man made law and laws because of Class Warfare in the United States the Democrats always promise to raise income taxes on the Rich/Wealthy Progressive Income Tax my question is how do I explain to people that voting for secular law is wrong the fact is that it changes all the time by man also taxes progressive or flat are used to fund the unjust wars in Muslim Lands ?

http://nwtrcc.org/phonetax.php

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mister Agenda
06-24-2011, 02:53 PM
Remember that in the USA, non-secular law will be Christian law.

I think it is in the best interest of the world if moderate libertarianism becomes more of a force in the USA. We don't believe in military intervention, we believe in diplomacy and free trade. The Libertarian Party is the largest third party, which still makes it tiny compared to the major parties. It is likely to stay tiny as long as the 'Libertopians' (idealistic theorists who advocate radical reduction and restructuring of USA government, pie-in-the-sky stuff) are the face of the LP.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!