/* */

PDA

View Full Version : InvalidTruth: Major Changes & Career Goals Advice

Beardo
06-24-2011, 02:15 AM
:sl:

http://invalidtruth.com/blog/daily-b...9-persuassion/

I'd request you all to check out my blog... While at the same time, I request your advice on this slight dilemma I'm facing!

Jazakallahu Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Afifa
06-24-2011, 10:29 PM
:sl:

One thing I'll say is that don't carry on with something that you know you're not to enjoy as much as something else. The more you carry on doing it the more frustrated you'll get with it..so if you feel you'll do better and enjoy more something else then do that. I'm sure your parents will understand if you persuade them nicely. After all they only want whats best for you :)

:w:

GuestFellow
06-24-2011, 11:01 PM
Salaam,

Do what you want to do. My parents wanted me to study Science. I said no. They did not like it but they soon accepted it.

I hate science, especially physics. I don't care if Mercury gets too friendly with Jupiter or what would happen to Uranus if Mars farted or why an apple falls faster than a feather or why Freud developed the most disturbing theory of all time. I rather watch static than listen to what would happen if you mix paracetamol with acid. Ugh my head vomits hen thinking about scientific stuff and psychology. Sorry for the rant but I really hate anything to do with science. When I see hear the word science I picture Richard Dawkins and my annoying Physics teacher having an argument whether America should liberate the moon by blowing it up, using Putin's head as a missile.

Your parents will be annoyed at first but will soon come to accept your decision. Be patient and relax.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!