/* */

PDA

View Full Version : remind people

abjad
06-24-2011, 09:32 PM
I asked Myself the above subject; and lower my head begging Allah Jala Jalaluhu to Insur Islam wal Muslimin.

i was hoping muslims countries with their (so called-mutawas, reciters and muftis) to remind people world wide refering to Kuranic verses such as al Maida from verse

(5:27) Narrate to them in all truth the story of the two sons of Adam. When they made an offering and it was accepted from one of them and was not accepted from the other, the latter said: 'I will surely kill you.' Thereupon the former said: 'Allah accepts offerings only from the God-fearing.

(5:28) Even if you stretch forth your hand against me to kill, I will not stretch forth my hand to kill you. Surely, I fear Allah, the Lord of the entire universe.

(5:29) I would desire that you be laden with my sin and with your sin, and thus become among the inmates of the Fire. That indeed is the right recompense of the wrong-doers.'

(5:30) At last his evil soul drove him to the murder of his brother, and he killed him, whereby he himself became one of the losers.

(5:31) Thereupon Allah sent forth a raven who began to scratch the earth to show him how he might cover the corpse of his brother. So seeing he cried: 'Woe unto me! Was I unable even to be like this raven and find a way to cover the corpse of my brother? Then he became full of remorse at his doing.

(5:32) Therefore We ordained for the Children of Israel that he who slays a soul unless it be (in punishment) for murder or for spreading mischief on earth shall be as if he had slain all mankind; and he who saves a life shall be as if he had given life to all mankind. And indeed again and again did Our Messengers come to them with clear directives; yet many of them continued to commit excesses on earth.

(5:33) Those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and go about the earth spreading mischief -indeed their recompense is that they either be done to death, or be crucified, or have their hands and feet cut off from the opposite sides or be banished from the land. Such shall be their degradation in this world; and a mighty chastisement lies in store for them in the World to Come

(5:34) except for those who repent before you have overpowered them. Know well that Allah is All-Forgiving, All-Compassionate.

what will make a None muslim think?

Allah Akbar

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
May Ayob
06-28-2011, 11:25 AM
Salaam

This Verse is Truly a Beautiful One:

(5:32) Therefore We ordained for the Children of Israel that he who slays a soul unless it be (in punishment) for murder or for spreading mischief on earth shall be as if he had slain all mankind; and he who saves a life shall be as if he had given life to all mankind. And indeed again and again did Our Messengers come to them with clear directives; yet many of them continued to commit excesses on earth.

There is nothing better than reminding ourselves that we all belong to the same Mother and Father that is Adam and Eve PBU them
It is a really good way of Dawah

Salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!