/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bhargav...

love2011
06-25-2011, 04:02 AM
Assalamualikum

Recently am facing a problem of loneliness...!!

as am Muslim or converted Muslim have lost all the friends...am alone now..!!!
recently i got good percentage in my exams but there were no body to appreciate my work...

and a bizarre and most embarrassing situation of my life that when i went to sit with my friend he spit on my face..

and do Allah love this when his children are being in sorrow....
i had lots of faith on Allah.....now days the Qur'an also laughing at me...!!

Today with that incident my heart is broken completely....
these things are generally done to street dogs....and am now days considered more cheaper than dog..!!

ALLAH don't want me the religion..!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
TrueStranger
06-27-2011, 06:00 AM
Don't allow your ex-friend's actions to ruin your relationship with God. He had no right to spit on your face and it appears like he wanted to humiliate you in public. Allah knows how you feel and the difficulties you are going through. Remember that Islam is the religion that unites its enemies and strengthens the hearts of those that are patient. Being patient is rather difficult, especially, when the problem your are facing affects you everyday. May Allah make it easy for you. And May you find the strengthen to worship Allah, to love Allah, to remain patient, and to be thankful to Allah.

Allah wants you to be a Muslim and to remain a Muslim, however, some people might not like the fact that you have accepted Allah as your Only Deity. You are on the right path. Never question that, but question the path of those who oppose you and abandon you for saying La ilaha illa Allah.

You're in my prayers brother.

Tyrion
06-27-2011, 06:17 AM
Here are some verses from the Quran that might help put things in perspective...

Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested? (29:2)

On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear... (2:286)

So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief: Verily, with every difficulty there is relief. (94:5-6)

Innocent Soul
06-27-2011, 11:53 AM
Bro, ask Allah to help you try to be patient. Remember Allah is most Just. I hope you will feel better after watching these videos.

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri and Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhum):

The Prophet (SAWS) said, "No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that."
Bukhari Vol. 7 : No. 545

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
07-19-2011, 07:02 PM
:sl: How are you, man?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!