/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What you was thinking today?

sister herb
06-25-2011, 10:29 AM
Tii tii tii full of my garden. Baby birds have left to fly.

Lovely voices. They say "mom I am here don´t leave".

:statisfie So cute.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Who Am I?
06-26-2011, 03:51 AM
That reminds me of the bird nest I had in the bush in front of my house last year. A family of cardinals built it and moved in. I didn't know about it until I went to trim the bushes back from the windows and I found the nest. So of course I had to leave the bushes alone until the babies flew away and the parents moved out.

Mr.President
06-26-2011, 03:58 AM
I am thinking abt cairo !!! :) I am curious ! to know more started a thread and w8ing for approval !!!

sister herb
06-26-2011, 07:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines
That reminds me of the bird nest I had in the bush in front of my house last year. A family of cardinals built it and moved in. I didn't know about it until I went to trim the bushes back from the windows and I found the nest. So of course I had to leave the bushes alone until the babies flew away and the parents moved out.
Kind. Thanks about nice story.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SFatima
06-26-2011, 04:50 PM
I am thinking how to reach the 50 post count! ooofffff how can it be done, this is un wanted intellectual extortion :p

Who Am I?
06-26-2011, 05:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Kind. Thanks about nice story.
I like animals. Except for spiders, and snakes, and stinging insects.

I'll have to see if I can dig out the pictures of the old robin's nest I had outside my window when I still lived with my parents.

SFatima
06-28-2011, 01:30 PM
What a wonderful day subhanAllah : )

btw, is this thread really about what you thinking today ? :S

sister herb
06-28-2011, 02:11 PM
Thinking or seeing or doing.

Yes nice day here too; sunny and hot. I think I need some more ice cream (but have to eat my soup first :hmm: Not nice to be "sensible adult" as I just when went near of freezer heard my mom´s voice in my mind: "soup first young lady!")

:embarrass

إحسان
06-28-2011, 04:04 PM
That bird is SO ADORABLE! I want to hug it so much! Thank you so much for sharing. -right click saves picture-

GuestFellow
06-28-2011, 06:06 PM
Salaam,

I'm thinking about how many countries America has bombed and invaded after world war two. It behaves like a tyrant.

Who Am I?
06-28-2011, 10:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Salaam,

I'm thinking about how many countries America has bombed and invaded after world war two. It behaves like a tyrant.
What's ironic about that is that after WW2, the USA championed a lot of former colonies who gained their independence from European nations (mainly African countries). Then in the 60's it started acting like a colonial imperialist nation itself. Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya are just a few examples.

sister herb
06-29-2011, 07:52 AM
Seems it is coming hot day again. More ice cream needed...

SFatima
06-29-2011, 08:09 AM
i am about to go make butter! fresh butter is sooo yummmyyyyyy : D

SFatima
06-29-2011, 08:10 AM
mommy's calling me too, why is always mommy calling ? *wonders*

SFatima
06-29-2011, 08:11 AM
birds are chirping outside the window, there goes a cat!

(if anyone hasnt figured out, just trying to raise my post count to get full membership :/ )

SFatima
06-29-2011, 08:13 AM
i was thinking today that new muslims make better muslims than old muslims ,( old muslims are mostly so lazy about everything, oh well thats a generalization so skip it : ) )

SFatima
06-29-2011, 08:16 AM
if only humans could fly.... hmmm where would we go and sit? hmmm

GuestFellow
06-29-2011, 11:55 AM
Salaam,

Thinking about getting a budgie. They are like hyperactive mini ninjas.

Futuwwa
06-29-2011, 03:07 PM
It's hot outside here too. Which is not surprising as I don't live that far from where sister harb does. I didn't get ice cream, I got a bottle of sprite zero I'm currently ingesting.

sister herb
06-29-2011, 03:12 PM
Hopely there isn´t very much more than +28 like here... :exhausted

Who Am I?
06-29-2011, 06:10 PM
Wait, hot in Finland?

Maybe this global warming thing is real after all....

SFatima
06-29-2011, 07:30 PM
Oh its quite hot where I live too, makes you think of hell all the time...

SFatima
06-29-2011, 07:31 PM
How many members does this forum have?

SFatima
06-29-2011, 07:33 PM
How many hair does a bear have? 1 billion and 4?

Who Am I?
06-29-2011, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SFatima
Oh its quite hot where I live too, makes you think of hell all the time...
You're in UK, right?

I'm across the pond and it's a burner here. Been like this for a month now.

SFatima
06-29-2011, 07:34 PM
hmmm i think 2 billion and 5!

sister herb
06-29-2011, 07:44 PM
I am thinking that SFatima will get those 50 posts making very fast... I can even count it by seconds now. :)

sister herb
06-29-2011, 07:48 PM
Wait, hot in Finland?

Maybe this global warming thing is real after all....
Also I am just thinking that somebody here is believing that in Finland really are living wild polar bears but now because of global warming they are escaped back to North Pole.

^o)

SFatima
06-29-2011, 07:49 PM
You're in UK, right?

I'm across the pond and it's a burner here. Been like this for a month now.
Nopes, I am where, lets say, one of the most dangerous percepted man 'was' supposedly recently found... : D

Im guessing you're from the place which sought that man? :p

SFatima
06-29-2011, 07:50 PM
I love polar bears :D i wish i could ride them one day, maybe in Heaven, they seem too hungry on earth : P

SFatima
06-29-2011, 07:56 PM
I am thinking that SFatima will get those 50 posts making very fast... I can even count it by seconds now. :)
ahahaha yep, actually Im embarrassed but thats what i was trying to get at in this thread hehe, what can I say, I just cant seem to post where i want to : (

SFatima
06-29-2011, 07:56 PM
And though Ive crossed it , but no full membership yet, strange...

sister herb
06-29-2011, 08:49 PM
And though Ive crossed it , but no full membership yet, strange...
Now you are.

I am thinking next night; as after hot day inside is still too warm for sleeping so two choices: trying to sleep in hot room or keep window open and enjoy voices of mosquitos.

Who Am I?
06-29-2011, 09:56 PM
Nopes, I am where, lets say, one of the most dangerous percepted man 'was' supposedly recently found... : D

Im guessing you're from the place which sought that man? :p
By birth, but not necessarily by choice. I quit defending the US government long ago. Congratulations on being a full member though.

Also I am just thinking that somebody here is believing that in Finland really are living wild polar bears but now because of global warming they are escaped back to North Pole.
Polar bears? Nah. Just European brown bears. And moose. And reindeer.

Ramadhan
07-01-2011, 04:04 AM
I am thinking next night; as after hot day inside is still too warm for sleeping so two choices: trying to sleep in hot room or keep window open and enjoy voices of mosquitos

I was thinking, what sis Harb consider as hot day in Finland is most likely I would consider as a cool day in Indonesia.

sister herb
07-01-2011, 09:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan

I was thinking, what sis Harb consider as hot day in Finland is most likely I would consider as a cool day in Indonesia.
Hehe.

Who Am I?
07-01-2011, 01:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan

Same. It's summer in Alabama. Heat and humidity. Probably not as bad as Indonesia, but worse than Finland.

Futuwwa
07-01-2011, 02:08 PM
Speaking of that, afaik Finland has a relatively high average humidity in summertime, so it really feels warmer than you others would expect from our temperature figures.

Who Am I?
07-01-2011, 02:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
Speaking of that, afaik Finland has a relatively high average humidity in summertime, so it really feels warmer than you others would expect from our temperature figures.
I looked it up, and the weather seems to be similar to Chicago. I used to live there, so I have an idea of what it's like now.

sister herb
07-01-2011, 04:27 PM
Dreaming about this:

Haya emaan
07-02-2011, 03:12 PM
i m thinking what made me leave the beautiful weather of my city to the 47 degrees here...

Human_Being
07-02-2011, 08:30 PM
im thinkin who called me and why the strange number cant even find out what area code it is. I ain't gonna call back it mite be a scam.

Also i don't think id survive in hot places it was about 19 or sumthin here and i was soaked in sweat lol we dont get it much hotter than this like

Who Am I?
07-02-2011, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Human_Being
im thinkin who called me and why the strange number cant even find out what area code it is. I ain't gonna call back it mite be a scam.

Also i don't think id survive in hot places it was about 19 or sumthin here and i was soaked in sweat lol we dont get it much hotter than this like
You wouldn't like it here, then. It's a burner here.

sister herb
07-04-2011, 06:49 PM
Today was first day at job after 2 weeks summer vacation.

Who Am I?
07-05-2011, 12:15 AM
I'm thinking that I really don't want to go back to work tomorrow after having a nice 3-day weekend of doing absolutely nothing and enjoying it. It's going to be a long day on the phones tomorrow.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!