/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is allah swt happy with me ?

tigerkhan
06-25-2011, 05:19 PM
:sl:
is there any tool or criterion someone find that allah swt is happy with him or not ???
probably all u will reply that its deen islam, if u are practicing then allah swt is happy and if else then not.

but mine case is diffrent. alhumdulliah i was at up level of taqwa but then i was weaken by few accidents in past and that continues. even i never think that i will have to leave my family one day but that also happened and all that problems take my eman to zero level.

i am feeling weak spiritually day by day and that has also greatly affect my career and personality. i feel all my spirit to take challanges die and i bcm lazy now. u blv from years i dont feel taste in any food nor i had desire to wear some good dress or look good. i bcm dead soul. i pray salat with empty heart and from many months i havenot make dua.

the most scaring thing is, i sometime feel allah swt is unhappy with me and all these problems are punishment from Him. i dont know what mistake i had done, i repent. i never want to hurt anyone, i never decieve ppl and always try to be fair. although, in this time i had many big sins on my part but i repent many times.

plz if someone suggest what i should do ?
is he un happy with me ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Innocent Soul
06-26-2011, 12:18 PM
Assalamualaikum

When "ALLAH" Takes Away Something From Your Hand,
Don't Think HE IS PUNISHING YOU.
HE Is Just Leaving You EMPTY Handed TO RECEIVE SOMETHING BETTER

If you are asking for The Creator to help you, it means you trust His ability...
But if He doesn't help you yet, it means He trust your ability.

Brother you know it very well that Allah tests you. I just really don't know your hardships but I'll try to help you. You have not made dua this really not good bro. Sometimes there are conditions that we feel that we need nothing in this world it's just going to pass and it's just of no use. If you don't want to ask Allah for anything in this world ask him at least for the reward in hereafter. Allah is the most Just we are weak We sin and then repent.Allah did make us perfect but we should at least try to be near perfection. It's just Allah who knows what you are going through. Just ask him that he may grant you patience. Don't ever think of dying. If you are free then watch these videos.

Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet said, "None of you should wish for death because of a calamity befalling him; but if he has to wish for death, he should say: "O Allah! Keep me alive as long as life is better for me, and let me die if death is better for me.' " (Sahih Bukhari: Book#70, Hadith# 575)

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:
Look at those who stand at a lower level than you but don't look at those who stand at a higher level than you, for this would make the favours (conferred upon you by Allah) insignificant (in your eyes).
(Sahih Muslim: Book #042, Hadith #7070)

tigerkhan
07-01-2011, 02:04 PM
jazakallah of khairen kaseeeeeer for ur reply.
alhumdulliah i got answer and i am satisfied.
allah swt ease the matters for all of us and make it easy for us to practice islam completely. ameen

tw009
07-01-2011, 09:49 PM
:sl:
I am feeling the same for the last few weeks. I do try to pray regularly but my prayers aren't the same. The feeling that I used to get isn't the same. I feel my Iman has gotten soo low. Life seems so hard :( All I do is make Dua.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
07-03-2011, 03:56 AM
^try doing voluntary fasts and prayers, and when you pray slow things down if you're not all ready.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!