/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Playing cards in Cairo

Mr.President
06-26-2011, 03:44 AM
There were many chit chats abt US UK europian asian countries bt I didn't know tht Egypt specially cairo has an ugly face than UAE dubai ... ! Recently I read a book it was a book by Hugh Miles the title of the book was "Playing cards in Cairo" so far Ive finished 10 chapters and what I feel is its a useless read !!! :( (wasted my tym)

its all about female friends of this author who feels that there life should be like westeners they like to date , drink smoke etc etc so they do all this secretly !!

Now why I started this thread is because I would like to know more about Egypt ? Ive heard many people saying that egypt is finished misr is the birthplace of fitnas and bid'as, and Is it true that Cairo is called arab amsterdam ?

Brothers and Sisters I would like to know about Cairo ? please share your views and known things about Misr, Egypt, Cairo ??

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!