/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A little feed back about moderation

Mr.President
06-26-2011, 03:53 AM
I would like to suggest

if IB can give some lil privilegeas like

For members who are ok with their past posts they can post in some forums with out any moderation specially the World affairs forum ?

just a suggestion !!

pls tell me Which forums are moderated and which arent ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mr.President
06-26-2011, 04:03 AM
this is too fast !!!! :D

wt happened to the moderators ate popeye's spinach or drank some super forumula from doctor X ? next minute moderated !! come on I just posted that moderation should be improved thinking that itll be like b4

Dagless
07-11-2011, 12:33 AM
Bump.

This is an excellent idea. I usually avoid posting in a few sections because I know posts there are moderated and so can take ages to appear. If people can post in the advice sections or brothers/sisters section then I think they can be trusted in World Affairs or Aqeedah :p

tigerkhan
07-11-2011, 03:20 PM
i am amazed how ur thread z approved.... i am really so alergic of this moderation...sometimes they seems to be senseless.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Starrynight
07-13-2011, 12:26 PM
^aw come on, don't be too hard on them. They are just trying to do their best. I'm sure they don't mean any harm.

Hamza Asadullah
07-13-2011, 12:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
i am amazed how ur thread z approved.... i am really so alergic of this moderation...sometimes they seems to be senseless.
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Brother i apologise that you feel that way but you should also not have such an attitude towards your Muslim brothers. If you have any issues or concerns then give us feedback in a good manner and you will find a good response. But having such an attitude does not befit the way a muslim should behave.

So in future please do not have such an approach again as i am only telling you for your own benefit in this life and the next. The best people are those who are best towards others and good manners are among the heaviest deeds on the scales.

Jazakallahu khayr

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!