/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is Ethical Hacking?

Pure Purple
06-26-2011, 07:03 AM
Please tell me in simple English,Describe in minimum words.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Innocent Soul
06-26-2011, 08:15 AM

I will try my best to make the definitions simple.

Here is a definition of both the words separately.

ethical (adj)
1. in accordance with principles of conduct that are considered correct, esp those of a given profession or group

hacking (verb)
To gain access to (a computer file or network) illegally or without authorization:

(Electronics & Computer Science / Computer Science)
a computer hacker who is hired by an organization to undertake not harmful hacking work in order to discover computer-security flaws
If you did not understand Inshallah other members will help you.

Riana17
06-26-2011, 08:20 AM
बहुत अच्छा! शांति बहनों lool

Pure Purple
06-26-2011, 11:56 AM
Sorry......maine edit kar di

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pure Purple
06-30-2011, 04:43 PM
:bump:

Dagless
06-30-2011, 04:47 PM
Usually someone hacking with permission in order to find weaknesses.

Nate
09-14-2011, 06:41 AM
bumping a old one but there was no answer,

Ethical Hacking is using your hacking skills to help a company find security flaws in there system.

back in the day hacking was all about the journey getting the info or getting in to the system, it was not about stealing or destroying, the phone company was my cut of tea LOL

Nate
09-14-2011, 06:43 AM
sorry missed that last post

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!