/* */

PDA

View Full Version : First tajweed software in Urdu,Hindi and English...

aqeelahmed
06-27-2011, 08:15 AM
As salaamu alaykum, im from India and I along with my team have developed a beautiful Qur'an and Tajweed software in Urdu,Hindi and English. Alhamdulillah this is a first of its kind effort in India.Its name is Al Misbah li ma'rifatil Qur'an (you can google search 'Al misbah quran software')

I need feedback from all my muslim brothers and sisters..please download its demo version if possible and give ur feedback,suggest changes or improvements and Pray to ALLAH that we are able to incorporate them and make it beneficial for everyone.

InshaALLAH i will post the link if anyone is interested.

Jazakallahu Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali Mujahidin
06-27-2011, 08:22 AM
:sl:

I am waiting for the link.

aqeelahmed
06-27-2011, 08:45 AM
Wa alaykumus salaam
inshaALLAH i will post it shortly....plz see this space...till then try google 'al misbah quran software' ...Jazakallahu khair.....

aqeelahmed
06-27-2011, 12:33 PM
inshaALLAH i will post the link...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aqeelahmed
06-28-2011, 11:06 AM
i am waiting for islamicboard to allow me to post its link..

aqeelahmed
07-07-2011, 01:01 PM
i am still waiting....

piXie
07-08-2011, 06:07 PM
:sl:

The link has been posted in the exchange Links forum:

http://www.islamicboard.com/exchange...ml#post1452603

teterouge
08-17-2011, 09:38 AM
thanks for the sharing

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!