/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dire situation of reverts and sisters in UK

Abu Fatimah
06-27-2011, 06:39 PM
Assalamu Alaykum

Please view the following video

youtube.com/user/MRMERCYMISSION?blend=1&ob=5#p/u/3/j6Sa28winOU

I tok it upon myself to raise £2000 for this project inshAllah to help towards the £200,000 needed but I need your guys help inshAllah.

If anyone can contribute, no matter how small, please click here:

justgiving.com/Dawud-Beale

Also please email out to everyone, post in other forums, spread it far and wide inshAllah.

Who is up for helping me with money and time and efforts and dua?

more info on the project can be found here:

letusbelieve.com/our-mission/

Barak Allahu Feek and may Allah bless you all

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Starrynight
06-27-2011, 08:57 PM
This is so awful.... and really sad... Thank you for putting up this information and for the reminder about how important it is to be there for one another.

Abu Fatimah
06-27-2011, 10:33 PM
no problem sister, please help me spread awareness of the project, and if you have any money to donate, even if its just a few pounds, then lease donate whatever you can inshallah, also please spread this to everyone in your email address book, other web forums, facebook, whever you can inshallah and ask others to do the same bi thnillahi t'ala, we all need to work hard to raise money. a lot of people from otehr forums are already working hard on the project so please help and spread this far and wide inshallah and help this project inshallah

Abu Fatimah
06-28-2011, 10:09 PM
please donate generously inshallah and at least watch the vid

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu Fatimah
08-04-2011, 01:09 AM
im doing a competition to see who is the most generous forum inshallah

Abu Fatimah
08-04-2011, 01:10 AM
im having trouble posting links or new threads though. can an admin alter my prvilidges to allow me to post links at least?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!