/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Renewed Muslim love_quran returns

loving_quran
06-28-2011, 08:25 AM
2/3 years ago when i attempted practicing Islam all alone I fizzled out after a year.

2 days ago I took shahada again. Allah(swt) guided me back:statisfie Now I pray my commitment to Islam will remain strong. I know not what else to say except I love youmy brothers and sisters. please be patient with me as i have to get my bearings all over again.imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Starrynight
06-28-2011, 11:33 AM
Congratulations on coming back to Islam!
I'm brand new to Islam but I'll always be here to show my support :)

Mr.President
06-28-2011, 12:00 PM
Asslamau alikum and welcome back !! :)

May Allah Guide us all to truth and keep us on the straight path

May Ayob
06-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Salaam
Welcome to the Forum
I hope you find many good things here , and you enjoy your stay
May Allah keep you in Guidance
Salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
06-29-2011, 08:34 AM
:sl:

in a hadeeth Rasulullah SAW mentioned that our eeman is always up and down regardless of who we are, and hence it's of utmost important to be aware of the state of our eeman and to continuously try to keep it up. This life is a never ending tests and we must continuously strive.
My advice (which works for me) apart from the obvious keep shalah, read qur'an etc is to look for muslims community in your area and try to be close and befriend them, get as many as strong muslims as your friends. If possible, go to the masjid for shalah jamaah at least once a day. Enroll yourself in an Islamic class.

IAmZamzam
07-08-2011, 07:29 PM
And if you need any help "getting your bearings", we're right here.

Perseveranze
07-08-2011, 11:52 PM
“Every human being hath two inclinations - one prompting him to good and impelling him thereto, and the other prompting him to evil and thereto impelling him; but Divine assistance is nigh, and he who asketh the help of God in contending with the evil promptings of his own heart obtaineth it.”

“God hath not created anything better than Reason, or anything more perfect, or more beautiful than Reason; the benefits which God giveth are on its account; and understanding is by it, and God's wrath is caused by disregard of it.

Prophet Muhammad(pbuh).

Riana17
07-24-2011, 10:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
:sl:

in a hadeeth Rasulullah SAW mentioned that our eeman is always up and down regardless of who we are, and hence it's of utmost important to be aware of the state of our eeman and to continuously try to keep it up. This life is a never ending tests and we must continuously strive.
My advice (which works for me) apart from the obvious keep shalah, read qur'an etc is to look for muslims community in your area and try to be close and befriend them, get as many as strong muslims as your friends. If possible, go to the masjid for shalah jamaah at least once a day. Enroll yourself in an Islamic class.

Salam I agree to this, even the best believer would feel down one time(s) in their life.
So since joining IB, really I am so happy to say that I learned many many things, 1st improvement i GUESS is loving my mom in better way (inshallah she will be a Muslim, Ameen), secondly waking UP in FAJR, wow that is big, and now I am inspired & trying my best to learn Arabic (day after tom will be the exam-inshallah I wont cheat and pass :D) and of course many others.

Wow Allah love me soo much, alhamdollelah & THANK YOU IB

birkah
07-31-2011, 03:48 AM
Welcome back Akhi. Insh'Allah I have to meet a Muslim on Friday who also left Islam. Please make duaa that Allah SWT guides him. JKhair.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!