/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what to say to a girl who wants to talk to me

musalman bhai
06-28-2011, 11:55 AM
assalamoalaikum. How to say to a girl that i want to marry her . Becuz talking to a ghair mahram is not gud. So if v only know the girl so how to tell her to mary me how to contct her parents!?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SFatima
06-28-2011, 12:31 PM
The Most respectable way is to send her parents the intention of your marriage proposal. I don't suggest talking directly to her, cause

1. It is not allowed/preferred in islam.( if she is much younger and you will be speaking to her alone, without her chaperons present)
2. It has a strong chance of back firing, cause girls usually decline /refuse if a stranger out of no where suddenly pops up with a 'i wana marry you' phrase, you can expect a slap in some cultures cause of this so :p, I'd say be careful. If you really like her, send your parents over to talk to her's about your proposal, or ask your mother to speak to her mother about your proposal.

best of luck :)

musalman bhai
06-28-2011, 12:39 PM
thanku sister may ALLAH BLESS u

SFatima
06-28-2011, 01:28 PM
Are you a new muslim or a born muslim? just asking incase.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
06-28-2011, 01:46 PM
Where are you, how old are you, and how well do you know her?

ardianto
06-28-2011, 01:50 PM
The most important question is : How well she knows you ?

Salahudeen
06-28-2011, 03:32 PM
The op's problem is, he doesn't know who her parents are, or where they live, so how can he find that out to send his parents round.

musalman bhai
06-28-2011, 05:22 PM
yes thanks to ALLAH im a born muslim. Salahudin bhai is right. I have just asked this question ok friends to know the answer.

piXie
06-28-2011, 05:33 PM
If the OP has a sister or a mother, he can request them to speak to this girl

ardianto
06-29-2011, 03:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by musalman bhai
yes thanks to ALLAH im a born muslim. Salahudin bhai is right. I have just asked this question ok friends to know the answer.
Ooohhhh, you don't know where her parents are ?. :)

Okay, bro, the first thing that you must do is request someone to tell her if you want to marry her. If she can accept you as her husband in the future, she will tell her parents. And her parents will call you to meet them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!