/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam Alaikom Brothers and Sisters

~ Miss Pink ~
06-28-2011, 06:05 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Assalamu Alaikom warahmatoAllahi wabarakatoh brothers and sisters , am a new sister on this forum , i came here after someone recommended it hoping that i will benefit from you and will benefit you inshAllah , I joined this forum along with another Islamic forum because i am in need to connect with my muslim siblings and our big muslim family .

~ Miss Pink ~

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Haya emaan
06-28-2011, 06:23 PM
walaikum assalam warahmatullah wabarkatahu
welcome to the forum sister
INSHALLAH you will have a beneficial stay here..

Endymion
06-28-2011, 07:32 PM
:wasalambo dearest sister in Islam :statisfie

:welcome: to IB.Its really good to have another cute sister in the forum :statisfie Dunno which other Islamic forum you joined but if thats UI,then you are not safe from me over there :giggling::p

Inshallah You'll learn so much good from here and we'll also learn good from you.

:statisfie

SFatima
07-01-2011, 07:06 PM
welcome sister pink, i have an actual sister with that name : )

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Who Am I?
07-01-2011, 07:45 PM
Can't believe I didn't see this sooner.

Welcome, sister.

~ Miss Pink ~
07-02-2011, 10:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslima haya
walaikum assalam warahmatullah wabarkatahu
welcome to the forum sister
INSHALLAH you will have a beneficial stay here..
InshAllah habeebti :) JazakyAllahu khayran !

format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
:wasalambo dearest sister in Islam :statisfie

:welcome: to IB.Its really good to have another cute sister in the forum :statisfie Dunno which other Islamic forum you joined but if thats UI,then you are not safe from me over there :giggling::p

Inshallah You'll learn so much good from here and we'll also learn good from you.

:statisfie
I was smiling reading your reply , mashAllah :) and yes i am in UF it`s also such a cool forum ...... JazakyAllahu khayran for your warm welcome.

format_quote Originally Posted by SFatima
welcome sister pink, i have an actual sister with that name : )
I think it`s a lovely name ....hahaha ... i love pink too :) Thank you ukhti .

format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines
Can't believe I didn't see this sooner.

Welcome, sister.

Jazakallahu khayran akhi :) no worries inshAllah ....thank you.

Starrynight
07-02-2011, 11:20 AM
Welcome! I hope you enjoy the forum

Beardo
07-03-2011, 06:55 PM
Wa Alaykum As-Salaam! Welcome aboard! :)

Starrynight
07-04-2011, 07:14 PM
Welcome :) I hope you enjoy

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!