/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Worthless and valuable

mrashidhai
06-29-2011, 12:59 PM
When we ask for increase in pay, we are told how worthless are we. But when we ask for one-day leave, we are told how important are we that the wlole office can not function without us.:?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Starrynight
06-29-2011, 01:41 PM
Hahaha sounds like my old job

~ Sabr ~
01-05-2012, 08:32 AM
That happened with me I got a new job and my office people were saying to me dont go when I left!!!

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-07-2012, 05:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Ahlaam
That happened with me I got a new job and my office people were saying to me dont go when I left!!!
Same here, when i left my last job, the hiring manager asked me to reconsider my resignation and told me that my team needed me... ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sis muslimah
01-14-2012, 12:21 AM
haha :D :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!