/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When will be my account activated ?

Amin motiwala
06-29-2011, 03:48 PM
I cant change my avatar
cant post link
cant upload picture or a video
is my account not yet activated ??
when will it be activated ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
06-29-2011, 03:59 PM
You have to make 50 posts... then you become full member.

Haya emaan
06-29-2011, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amin motiwala
I cant change my avatar
cant post link
cant upload picture or a video
is my account not yet activated ??
when will it be activated ?
your account is activated.. that why you can make posts.. but you are a limited member till you reach 50 posts...

SFatima
06-29-2011, 07:53 PM
But I have made more than 50 posts and Im still not a full member yet : (

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Just_A_Girl13
06-29-2011, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SFatima
But I have made more than 50 posts and Im still not a full member yet : (
Salaam sister,

You have to be patient. I believe the moderators have to make you a full member or something. My guess would be that they just haven't gotten to it yet. You'll be a full member soon :)

Peace be with you

SFatima
06-29-2011, 08:25 PM
Walaikum salam sister just a girl, thanks for the greeting, yeah Im sure they do something about it soon IA, i was just being impatient .:D

peace be with you too :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!