/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Man sprays anti-mosque graffiti

GuestFellow
06-30-2011, 04:56 AM
:sl:

A 25-year-old English Defence League member has pleaded guilty to daubing hate graffiti on land being considered as a site for a mosque.

I sometimes dream about deporting all convicted criminals. I prefer illegal immigrants over criminals. Back to reality, share your views!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DippedinJannah
06-30-2011, 05:46 AM
We've had that here in the states.

I live in a pretty liberal, progressive, diverse city, but there has still been some of that. And to be fair, there are drunken idiot teens who spray-paint swastikas in Jewish cemeteries.

There will always be idiots...unfortunate but true. Although graffiti must be severely punished, I'm actually more concerned about things like the "Muslim radicals" hearings in the U.S. than what some drunk teenager does.

Ramadhan
06-30-2011, 06:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DippedinJannah
There will always be idiots...unfortunate but true. Although graffiti must be severely punished, I'm actually more concerned about things like the "Muslim radicals" hearings in the U.S. than what some drunk teenager does.
What is this muslims radicals hearings? first time I've heard.

Muezzin
06-30-2011, 05:46 PM
He could spell 'Mosque'? I'm impressed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!