/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lessons from Quraan – The Ever Watchful

Abu Muslim
06-30-2011, 12:11 PM
taken from Dhikrullah Blog - www.dhikrullah.com/blog

Lessons from Quraan – The Ever Watchful

Filed under: Dhikrullah Reminder — Tags: Allaah, day of judgement | June 27, 2011

Verily, your Lord is ever watchful” surah Fajr (Verse 14)

• Allaah watches over his creation (both human and jinn) in that which they do – in everything that they do.
  • Messengers were sent for both the humans and jinns and both have to implement the shariah
  • He will reward them in this life and in the hereafter based upon what each of them strove for.
  • If one does good, they will recieve blessings from Allaah: “And remember when your Lord proclaimed: If you are thankful, I will give you more (of my blessings), but if you are thankless, then verily, My punishment is indeed severe. [Quran 14:7]
  • If one does bad, Allaah’s punishment can be both in this world and the hereafter
  • Allaah knows everything, both the hidden and the apparent. And with Him are the keys of the Unseen, none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record.” [6:59]
  • Allaah will bring all of the creation before him and he will judge them with justice – He will requite each of them with that which he deserves, for He is far removed from injustice and tyranny.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!