/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I've done wrong

anonymous
07-01-2011, 08:40 PM
I have done wrong. I have committed zina with a boy who I have been with for two years. It was a per maritial relationship. When we met istikhara was done and it came out successful.

Problem is I know the relationship would of Been blessed if we married ASAP after meeting but I wanted to get to know him better n wanted to be financially stable as I didn't want to live with inlaws. Throughout relationship he was emotionally abusive and after over a year it got to me so bad I started to become abusive back. Now it's all a mess he thinks I'm a bad person we have broken up and I had hopes to get married after ramadhan.

I know I have done wrong, but I wanna go by Islamic way now n get married but he hates me and it's too little too late.

I just need to know something; if Allah wills it will we marry!?or should I just give up hope now ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
07-01-2011, 10:52 PM

Muslim Woman
07-02-2011, 01:04 AM
Salaam Sis

U must worry more about the sin and not about the marriage .
pl. offer ur sincere repentance to Allah for commiting a major sin and don't repeat the mistake.

may Allah forgives & grants what is best for u .

Allah accept the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and repent soon afterwards; to them will Allah turn in Mercy: For Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom.

( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #17)

ardianto
07-02-2011, 03:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
I have done wrong. I have committed zina with a boy who I have been with for two years. It was a per maritial relationship. When we met istikhara was done and it came out successful.

Problem is I know the relationship would of Been blessed if we married ASAP after meeting but I wanted to get to know him better n wanted to be financially stable as I didn't want to live with inlaws. Throughout relationship he was emotionally abusive and after over a year it got to me so bad I started to become abusive back. Now it's all a mess he thinks I'm a bad person we have broken up and I had hopes to get married after ramadhan.

I know I have done wrong, but I wanna go by Islamic way now n get married but he hates me and it's too little too late.

I just need to know something; if Allah wills it will we marry!?or should I just give up hope now ?
Assalamu'alaikum, my sister.

Let me ask you : Are you pregnant now ?

Don't worry to answer, no one knows who you are. And my advice is depend on your answer.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali Mujahidin
07-02-2011, 03:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
:sl:

If Allah wills it, there is nothing anyone can do to change it. Problem is how do we know if it is Allah's will. First and foremost, whatever Allah intends to be the best for us cannot be in conflict with the teachings of Islam. That's the basic guideline.

I suggest that the first thing to do is to get back on the true path of Islam. Pronto! Go down on your knees and cry out to Allah - I mean really cry complete with falling tears - to forgive you for all your sins. Then beg Allah to give you the strength to stay strong and steady on the true path of Islam.

After you have straightened out your relationship with Allah, then you can work on straightening out your relationship with other human beings. I beg Allah to inspire some sisters who are near to where you are irl to help you in this time of need. Myself, from this far away, I can only dua for you.

Whatever you do, do not ever ever consider running away from Islam. Islam is the only solution. Anything else are just nebulous shadows of the truth. WaLLahu aklam.

anonymous
07-02-2011, 03:42 PM
I feel bad to a point it brings tears to my eyes.
my duas have more a less always come true, So i am a true believer, i prayed my heart and soul to meet a nice muslim man and i did but i was so scared of marriage as he was slightly abusive and just wanted time to see if we would work out even though istikhara came out positive.

everytime we committed zina we broke up which i know why. but this time he thinks im cheating on him which im not and doesnt want to know me anymore.

its all just a mess, and nope not pregnant.

anonymous
07-02-2011, 03:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ThisOldMan
If Allah wills it, there is nothing anyone can do to change it. Problem is how do we know if it is Allah's will. First and foremost, whatever Allah intends to be the best for us cannot be in conflict with the teachings of Islam. That's the basic guideline.

can you explain this further?

GuestFellow
07-02-2011, 10:57 PM
Salaam,

I think you should move one.

Salahudeen
07-03-2011, 03:29 AM
We all make mistakes its part of being human, the important thing is to learn from our mistakes and not make them again.

anonymous
07-03-2011, 03:58 AM
Can I asked the thread 2 b closed please?
Best advice for me has been stated, and all my answers can be gained from our lord above,

Jzk

Ansariyah
07-04-2011, 06:32 AM
Repent, May Allah swt forgive you and set your affairs in life in order ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!