/* */

PDA

View Full Version : its most important to understand this

tigerkhan
07-03-2011, 06:29 AM
:sl:
so there is a picture and maybe it will help to understand...
who we were ???
who we are ???
and who is responsible for our this decline.....who is our enemy. and how he play with us.

Lord Macaulay was a British think tank who design the education system of indo-pak in mid of 1800. B4 the british came to subcontinent the area was called a "golden bird" bcz this land was rich with natural resources and highly skilled ppl. britians conquer india after 1857 and to make these ppl their forever slave, they introduce english educational system. so ppl who follow this education system was brian washed and they are given the key positions in goveronment after britain leave the subcontinent. the british devide india into two parts pakistan and india, but from that day they had a strong grip over these countries esp Pakistan. its bcz of the reason that after the independence of pakistan, all britains agents (wadiara, choudary, khan etc) join Muslim league and uptill now (60 years later) they are the ruler of pakistan and they work according to the interest of britains.
this is a long story, but to short, america and Uk make pakistan their slave by giving finicail aid on interst. their agents and so called pakistani rulers took this money into their pocket and safe it in swis accounts. they money again go to west and what pakistani nation got, a gift of financial slavery in the form of high interest rate loan.
these western countries promote corruption, un-juctice, bribe and no law culture in pakistan. bcz of this, the nation which have not a single person who is theif sometime bcm the most corrupt nation of the world. and the blood of that golden bird was sucked by these western countries in form of high interest rate loan and all this pressure was put of the poor public. thus they are destroyed socailly, financially, morally to remain slave forever.
that was Macaulays dream and he was successful in it. so i hope u got bit idea who are our enemies and how he play with us. they first step of soultion in change of educational system (islami tarbeyati nizam-e-tahleem) which give us the awarness and then much more. cant be discussed here as gone off topic.

plz see the attached Picture. i want to paste it here but but i dont how it can be done. can someone paste it in bigger size.

share ur views plz.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mr.President
07-03-2011, 06:34 AM
^ pls can some 1 paste a bigger pic ?

btw do u read tamil ?

tigerkhan
07-03-2011, 01:39 PM
^ no bro. i dont know tamil.

tigerkhan
07-05-2011, 03:35 PM
plz if someone help how i make this pic paste here instead of thumbnails and in bigger size.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asiyah3
07-05-2011, 04:32 PM
Here's a bigger pic.

tigerkhan
07-06-2011, 01:40 PM
^ jazak allah o khairen kaseeer.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!