/* */

PDA

View Full Version : King Fahd Quran Printing Complex.

Endymion
07-03-2011, 07:09 AM
King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Qur'an (Arabic: مجمع الملك فهد لطباعة المصحف الشريف) is the world's largest Qur'an printing plant. Located in Medina, Saudi Arabia, it issues Arabic and translations of the Qur'an, producing about 10 million copies a year. The complex operates with 1700 employees. It has published 55 different translations of the Qur’an in 39 languages. Its website offers the Arabic Qur'an, recitations, textual search, translations, images of early Qur'an manuscripts, and exegetic commentaries. Since 1985, The Complex made over 128 million book of Qur'an, which is widely used by all sects of Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tigerkhan
07-03-2011, 07:21 AM
how u paste these pics here if u dont have a link but a saved picture
and 2nd there is some mistake, join nidokido group pics.

Endymion
07-03-2011, 07:50 AM
Riham also point out that she can see some actresses instead of my posted pictures but i can watch the pics of Quran complex correctly,there is no error :( Im unable to understand what happened??

Ramadhan
07-03-2011, 08:12 AM
Whats up with the NidoKidos group Bollywood pictures?

There are a dozen of them among the printing complex pictures.

Endymion, can you please edit your post and remove them?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FS123
07-03-2011, 08:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Riham also point out that she can see some actresses instead of my posted pictures but i can watch the pics of Quran complex correctly,there is no error :( Im unable to understand what happened??
Because you are probably logged in to NidoKidos group website and others are not. So you can see the pic while that site is blocking viewing for others.

Ramadhan
07-03-2011, 08:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by FS123
Because you are probably logged in to NidoKidos group website and others are not. So you can see the pic while that site is blocking viewing for others.

actually endymion said she couldnt see them, but some can, I could see them too, and this is the first I've heard of it.

But now I've refreshed it and it's gone.

Endymion
07-03-2011, 02:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FS123
Indeed.Its a website i visit once to copy the images of Al-Ain Paradise i found during google search but i came to know that these pictures will only appear on members so i made account there but till they varify my account,i found them on another site.Now again,i stumble upon this page and this time i can watch the pictures and i forget others need to log in to view them.So,instead of those pics,there appeared some nasty pics :( This happened to me for the first time and im really embarrass :embarrass

Riham inform me through PM and i thought she is kidding as i could still watch the pictures of printing complex :embarrass And i saw them on UI when i again log in :embarrass

Anyway,its safe to visit my thread now :D:Alhumdill

And thanks to Captain Zak who save people from Bollywood attack :p

Who Am I?
07-03-2011, 06:23 PM
I missed the Bollywood invasion. I hate being a late sleeper sometimes.

Anyway, that place looks cool.

Beardo
07-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Oooh, masha-Allah! What a wonderful read. :) Ten MILLION copies a YEAR! That's... SO MUCH! o.o

Riana17
07-04-2011, 07:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
Oooh, masha-Allah! What a wonderful read. :) Ten MILLION copies a YEAR! That's... SO MUCH! o.o
Subhanallah!!!!
Allahu Akbar

DippedinJannah
07-05-2011, 10:26 PM
Wow, this is very interesting. Thank you for posting.

Honestly, though...I find their English translation to be not very good. I never read it and prefer others.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!