/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how do i tell my second couzin that i like/love her.

musalman bhai
07-03-2011, 07:15 AM
asalamoalaikum friends. I love my second couzin very much. V talk like friends to each other. She does not know that i love her. I thought that i shud ask her father for our mariage in future but i dont know that she loves me or not. Shud i ask her that does she loves me or not. Becuz i dont want to give her a shock by teling her father 4 mariage. Plz answer me brothers. Whenever i ask a question no one replies except 4 few. I need ur answers Thanks .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
07-03-2011, 07:28 AM
Assalam Alekum.

Its better not to inform her about what you have in your heart for her.As we dont know what is written in our fate and what will happen to us in the future.I pray that you will meet her in future as a husband and you both will live a happy life but as we are not sure whether we will meet the person we like in a way we want or not,it will be better not to let her know.When you'll ask for her hand,she will automatically know that you like her and want to make a sincere relation ship.And this wont be a shock for her,liking someone and want to marry some one you like is a normal thing :)

musalman bhai
07-03-2011, 07:47 AM
thanks sister. But can i talk to her normally when i meet her.

Riana17
07-03-2011, 08:15 AM
Salam brother
It should be taken as seriously as any other major decision in life - with prayer, careful investigation, and family involvement.

Liking is temporary desire, I think you must sit for yourself and find out if you really wanna be with her for the rest of your life. It is normal to be attracted to her because you observed her qualities.

If you are serious really then pls do it in Islamic way, you have to approach her family and not her, whether she like you or not, involving family is best for both of you.
salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
musalman bhai
07-03-2011, 08:20 AM
thanks. Plz pray 4 me i need ur duas . Plz pray 4 me ok.

Muslim Woman
07-03-2011, 08:51 AM
Salaam bro,

pl. offer istekhara . If u have positive feelings , then tell ur parents first and with their approval , send marriage proposal to her parent .

Whenever i ask a question no one replies except 4 few
sorry to know that :(

Riana17
07-03-2011, 09:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by musalman bhai
thanks. Plz pray 4 me i need ur duas . Plz pray 4 me ok.
Brother it is very important to remember that success of marriage inshallah depends on your intention
If you willing to take all the burden and you are ready for future difficulties with her, expect the unexpected... in short if you will marry her for the sake of Allah
I think your marriage life will be successful

musalman bhai
07-03-2011, 09:19 AM
thanku riana and muslim woman . I wil do istakhara inshALLAH but plz pray 4 me.

Riana17
07-03-2011, 09:26 AM
thanku riana and muslim woman . I wil do istakhara inshALLAH but plz pray 4 me.
I will make Duaa for you brother, inshallah you will have successful marriage
bcoz its too nice to live daily with the spouse who meets your needs, who understands, comfort and believe and worship one TRUE GOD = ALLAH

Endymion
07-03-2011, 02:47 PM
thanks sister. But can i talk to her normally when i meet her.
Cousin talking each other in a descent way and in presence of others is a normal thing.And as we can see you are a nice and humble brother,we are sure you will find success in this world and in the hereafter Inshallah and will find the one you want and which suits you the best,Inshallah.

Keep me in your doaa's.

Salam :)

Muhaba
07-04-2011, 07:42 AM
your cousins are not mahram to you therefore you aren't supposed to talk to her (except when necessary) or be alone with her, etc. If you like her, then propose (that is, ask her father). if she is interested, she will accept the proposal. if not, she'll reject it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!