/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need some help

nokiabad
07-03-2011, 01:34 PM
hi i have a taweez which will be sent to me from ppakistan that taweez i have to wear on my right wrist. its a taweez for my wife who i want back she is a english girl will the taweez help and how long does it take.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tigerkhan
07-03-2011, 02:28 PM
i suggest u stay away from such practices.

ardianto
07-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Bro !, taweez is not only a paper with symbols or Arabic letter, but a storage media for sihr (magic).

aadil77
07-03-2011, 03:11 PM
A taweez from pakistan will most likely be full of shirk and magic, relying on these taweez's is completely haraam. These types of practices are similar to the hindus and followers of other religions, in islam we only rely on Allah directly so lift your hands up and make dua rather than carry around a useless piece of paper.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali Mujahidin
07-03-2011, 03:15 PM
:sl:

What exactly is a taweez? Link to an image, if possible.

Ramadhan
07-03-2011, 03:26 PM
Bro, when you believe a piece of paper/clothe/what-have-you can give you power or have the power over people, that is the biggest sin any being could ever commit: shirk.
As long as you have it and even wear it, your shalah will never be accepted and all your good deeds gone to waste.

Just burn it and dispose of it. Ask Allah SWT directly for protection, read your qur'an, and that should be enough Insha Allah.

May Ayob
07-03-2011, 03:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nokiabad
hi i have a taweez which will be sent to me from ppakistan that taweez i have to wear on my right wrist. its a taweez for my wife who i want back she is a english girl will the taweez help and how long does it take.

Salaam

I would recommend you to get rid of it the moment you receive it, As it is Shirk(Polytheism) because it is against Tawheed (Monotheism) and Tawakul(Trust in Allah). I am no scholar but it is one of the most common things we were taught when we were little kids that things like this and others are more harmful than coming with any benefit.
Salaam

Salahudeen
07-03-2011, 04:40 PM
It is very likely this taweez will contain sihr and only Allah knows for what purpose, the person who is sending you the taweez may actually be doing sihr on you instead of your wife who you want back.

But that's irrelevant, do you really want to force someone to be with you by doing black magic on them? I must warn you that if you do this then there is a possibility you will lose your akhira because doing magic upon people is one of the biggest sins in Islam. Is it really worth putting your akhira at risk?

The magician will probably send jinns to your wife nagging her day and night to get back with you, and the jinns might even posses her in order to accomplish the goal that the magician set for them and you will just make her life a living hell. Do you really want this? If the jinns that the magician sent through this taweez do make her get back with you she won't be happy, she'll be confused and won't understand why she's with you.

nokiabad
07-04-2011, 08:23 AM
its difficult because i have a baby who she don't let me see and i do love her. My fault i shouldn't have married a English girl

Ramadhan
07-04-2011, 09:17 AM
its difficult because i have a baby who she don't let me see and i do love her. My fault i shouldn't have married a English girl
I think you should do istighfar first, and stop making excuses about getting married in the first place, and you need also do some serious introspection why your marriage failed in the first place.

It is more important that you improve your relationships with Allah first (habluminAllah) and make lots of du'as. and be patient. Wearing taweez will only mean you are distancing yoursefl from Allah and getting into contact with magic is unforgivable during judgement day if you don't make tawbah now.
You may feel a lot of hurt from not being able to see your daughter now, but we don't know what happens in the future. Just focus on making improvements as a muslims, make lots of du'a and have trust in Allah as the only and absolute disposer of affairs.

ardianto
07-04-2011, 09:20 AM
My brother, I understand your problem. but if you need help, you must seek help to Allah, not to jinn.

Like I said, taweez is storage media for sihr. It's filled with sihr, and jinns are behind this sihr.

DippedinJannah
07-07-2011, 02:31 AM
Ah. A lot of animist/polytheistic/pagan practices are fashionable among Westerners.

nokiabad
07-10-2011, 09:07 PM
thanks for replies all i want to know is does it work on any human race

Yanal
07-10-2011, 10:11 PM
:sl:

Insha'Allaah this will help shed some light onto this matter:

Using Ta'wizes (Amulets)

Answered by Shaykh Faraz Rabbani

Salafis say tawizes [amulets] are haram, shirk, and it is wajib for them to be avoided. What is the correct understanding of ulamae-hajj [the true scholars] ?

Assalamu alaikum,

In the Musannaf of Abu Bakr ibn Abi Shayba, the permissibility of hanging a ta`wiz is reported from many of the Companions and early Muslims (Salaf), including:

Sa`id ibn al-Musayyib, `Ata', Mujahid, Abd Allah ibn `Amr, Ibn Sirin, `Abayd Allah ibn Abd Allah ibn `Umar, and others (Allah be well pleased with them all). [Musannaf, 5.439]

As for that which is reported from some, including Ibn Mas`ud (Allah be pleased with him), that hanging ta`wizes is shirk, this is understood to mean those that resemble the one's used in Jahiliyya, or if used thinking that it is the ta`wiz itself that cures or protects, not Allah, or if it contains impermissible invocations or one's whose meaning is not known, as explained by Allama Abu Sa`id al-Khadimi in his al-Bariqa al-Mahmudiyya Sharh al-Tariqa al-Muhammadiyya. [4.171-172]

In the Fatawa al-Hindiyya, one of the primary references in the Hanafi school, it says:

"There is nothing wrong with hanging ta`wizes, but one should take them off before going to the toilet and before intercourse." [5.356]

In the Mawsu`a Fiqhiyya (Awqaf, Kuwait), it states that, the linguistic meaning of ta`wif is derived from seeking protection or refuge. The type that is prohibited is the like the one's used in pre-Islamic times, is a major sin and can even lead to kufr. The type that is permitted according to the vast majority (jumhur) of the scholars is that which is made from the Words of Allah (Qur'an) or His Names, with the condition that the person not think that it has any effect by itself; rather, it protects or heals by the Will and Power of Allah.

And Allah knows best.

Wassalam,
Faraz Rabbani

http://www.sunnipath.com/resources/Q...A00000728.aspx

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!