/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Boot Camp - Part 1

Flame of Hope
07-06-2011, 03:28 AM
:sl:

Islamic Boot Camp is the fastest course in Islam, available in two parts. The first part deals with the fundamentals. It highlights the importance of the first pillar of Islam, the shahadah. Part 1 is divided into ten lessons.

This is the introductory video I had uploaded yesterday. Alhamdulillah.

I hope the series of videos I shall be posting here will be of benefit, especially to those who are new to Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Flame of Hope
07-06-2011, 03:30 AM

Lesson 1.

Flame of Hope
07-07-2011, 01:41 AM

Lesson 2.

Flame of Hope
07-07-2011, 03:56 AM

Lesson 3.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Who Am I?
07-07-2011, 02:49 PM
I have Lessons 1 and 2 on my MP3 player for listening at work and in the car (no car radio right now).

Will get lesson 3 when I am able.

Flame of Hope
07-08-2011, 03:00 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines
I have Lessons 1 and 2 on my MP3 player for listening at work and in the car (no car radio right now).

Will get lesson 3 when I am able.
And how are you Mr. Forgetful? :D

Well, here is lesson 4... a powerful lesson...... that will have you on the edge of your seat. ;D

Islamic Boot Camp, lesson 4 examines realities of life and the observation that everything we do depends on what we believe about death and what happens after death. It discusses the atheistic viewpoint and the notion that God does not exist. It lays down strong arguments for the existence of a Creator.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-08-2011, 09:17 AM
As-Salaamu Alaaykum

Fire fox is weird, it doesnt show me the video links but it does on IE..

Jazakallaahu Khaayr for sharing though..

edit: oh wait i needed to download something, clumsy me :-\

Who Am I?
07-08-2011, 02:42 PM
:wa:

(just for sister Flame)

I have to watch the videos at home because my work does not allow streaming video or audio.

Censorship sucks!

Flame of Hope
07-10-2011, 03:23 AM

Lesson 5.

May Ayob
07-10-2011, 07:38 AM
.................................................. ......

Ramadhan
07-10-2011, 07:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amigo
Your explanations of gods is quite interesting.
Amigo my friend,
Ah finally your own confession that you are indeed worshipping "gods"
It's very refreshing to hear that a christian can be honest enough to admit they are indeed polytheists :)

Ramadhan
07-10-2011, 07:51 AM
I'm not sure that this is the proper thread for this, brothers and sisters.

I agree with you. Hopefully the mods of this section will take out the trash.

Flame of Hope
07-11-2011, 01:14 AM
Your explanations of gods is quite interesting.
Thank you. I am glad you were able to listen to the lesson and find it of interest.

Lesson 6 of Islamic Boot Camp examines the Bible and takes a look at Christianity and the claims made by Jesus and St. Paul. It discusses the true nature of God and the erroneous opinions people have about Him. It also talks about a clip from the movie The Ten Commandments where God is said to be sleeping on Mt. Sinai..... I think you would find it more interesting since this is about your religion. :)

Amigo
07-11-2011, 02:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Riham
I think you would find it more interesting since this is about your religion.

Yes I did; you sound mighty confident no Christian ever went through those thought proccesses before. Or that those who did, they all choose to believe nonsense.
Nice voice though, and sharp mind, only very little information about Christianity from where I am.

God bless.

Flame of Hope
07-11-2011, 05:43 PM
Yes I did; you sound mighty confident no Christian ever went through those thought proccesses before. Or that those who did, they all choose to believe nonsense.
Nice voice though, and sharp mind, only very little information about Christianity from where I am.

God bless.
Hello! Thank you Amigo. The lessons are focused upon the search for Truth. It isn't crafted to discuss Christianity... I've only taken the major points and discussed those. So I hope you'll overlook the scarcity of info on your religion.

I'm happy you found the lessons interesting so far. Did they make you think and see things differently?

Amigo
07-11-2011, 10:18 PM
The lessons are focused upon the search for Truth.

I have noticed. Search for Truth is always interesting to me.
It isn't crafted to discuss Christianity... I've only taken the major points and discussed those.
I see what you mean...
So I hope you'll overlook the scarcity of info on your religion.
No worries about that. I meant that if you had more info in the/your background (not the clip/s), you would see that there are more major/fondemental/important points than the ones you discussed. A view from these more central points eliminates the blind spots seen from where you positioned yourself.

I'm happy you found the lessons interesting so far. Did they make you think and see things differently?

I am not very sure what you mean by 'think and see things differently', but they reminded me of the paths I have been through myself. I have been through those reasoning proccesses. So it is interesting to see them being described...

Flame of Hope
07-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Search for Truth is always interesting to me.
Hi Amigo! I'm very happy to hear that. :)

I'll be posting Lesson 7 shortly.

Who Am I?
07-12-2011, 02:45 PM

I can relate to brother amigo. I too have been a seeker of truth for most of my life, and that search eventually led me here.

Flame of Hope
07-14-2011, 05:34 AM

I can relate to brother amigo. I too have been a seeker of truth for most of my life, and that search eventually led me here.
:wa:

...... and it has also led you to Lesson 7 of Islamic Boot Camp. :)

This is the seventh lesson in the Islamic Boot Camp audio program series. It discusses the absurdity of people's attempts at drawing God. Then it takes a look at the history of mankind to find proof of God's communication to man. It ends with reference to a man who is most beloved to all Muslims..... Prophet Muhammad (saws).

Kitsune92
07-14-2011, 06:53 AM
Islamic Boot Camp is the fastest course in Islam, available in two parts. The first part deals with the fundamentals. It highlights the importance of the first pillar of Islam, the shahadah. Part 1 is divided into ten lessons.

This is the introductory video I had uploaded yesterday. Alhamdulillah.

I hope the series of videos I shall be posting here will be of benefit, especially to those who are new to Islam.
Wow, these seem interesting! I'll definitely try to listen to them more when I can find some time. :) Is this you speaking in the videos?

Who Am I?
07-14-2011, 07:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kitsune92
Wow, these seem interesting! I'll definitely try to listen to them more when I can find some time. :) Is this you speaking in the videos?

Yes, that is Sister Flame's real voice.

I'll be getting lessons 6 and 7 as soon as I can.

Flame of Hope
07-14-2011, 07:09 PM

:embarrass Yes, it's me.

I don't have a great opinion about my voice. I had wished that somebody else could speak the lines rather than me.

But it's kind of hard to find that somebody.... willing enough to invest time and energy for the project. If I had waited to find someone to do it, this audio program might never have got made. lol.

I decided not to wait and went ahead and did the recording. That was more than 7 years ago.

I didn't think much of what I had created..... not liking my voice and all. But there were people who loved the tapes.... They loved the tapes so much that one man that I met recently told me that he has been listening to these tapes all the time.... for the past 7 years! He actually keeps them in his car.

The local masjid even okayed the tapes and bought several copies.

I forgot about all this attention my tapes had been getting. My mind was fired up to take Islamic Boot Camp to the next level.

I wrote The God of All Things. :D

That book has captivated readers and changed their lives. You can read their testimonials here: Testimonials

A woman by the name of Heather Mora happened to learn about this book, made haste to order the book from amazon.com and when she laid her hands on the book......... finished reading it in 2 days! Quite an accomplishment considering that the book is more than 570 pages long and she is the mother of 9 children.

I managed to do an interview with her. She talks about how the book has impacted her life and how she read that book to a group of 15 people in a rehab center who came to be known as "The One More Chapter" Group. lol. That's because whenever she finished reading one chapter to them, they would say to her, "Please, could you read to us one more chapter?!!!"

I've been very busy. But I'll try to upload the audio interview with Heather Mora when I get the chance.

Kitsune92
07-15-2011, 03:10 AM
Yes, it's me.

I don't have a great opinion about my voice. I had wished that somebody else could speak the lines rather than me.
Aww, but I like your voice! It sounds really warm and nice. :) You have an interesting accent as well.. May I ask what kind of accent it is?

Flame of Hope
07-15-2011, 03:43 AM

Aww, but I like your voice! It sounds really warm and nice. :) You have an interesting accent as well.. May I ask what kind of accent it is?
Awww! Blushes a deep green. lol

I think it's a combination accent.... American, British, Indian, Singaporean..... ;D

Well..... as long as you understand what I'm saying, it's all cool. :coolious:

I think I should pick up where I left off and create another audio lesson. I'm currently working on it..... It's a very profound one..... if you watch or hear only this video on Islam that would be sufficient, that's how profound it is.

Okay reporters..... you just gonna have to wait until it hits YouTube. :p

Meanwhile I have something to keep you occupied. It's something I had posted on my blog several years ago. :shade:

It's coming right up.....

Flame of Hope
07-15-2011, 03:55 AM
After the phenomenal success of The God of All Things comes an exciting new thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat.

The God of All Things introduced to the world the incredible power and beauty of Truth.

It shattered all misconceptions and lies and systematically revealed the disasters and horrors that awaited all followers of untruth.

It solved the mysteries of life and death. It gave humankind hope and answers to the most important questions man has been asking since the beginning of time, the most significant being the answer to the question - what happens after death?

And now that the answer has been revealed, another question arises:

What do we do now?! How do we prepare for what happens next?!

Watch out for...............

BOOT CAMP IN SACRAMENTO - The Sequel

Coming soon.

(Yeah, to a theater near you!)

Watch the video I created based on this here:

Flame of Hope
07-17-2011, 04:45 AM

I've been terribly busy. But I'll be posting lesson 8 soon. You guessed it.

It's about Prophet Muhammad (saws)!! :wub:

If you don't love that lesson I wouldn't know what to say. :p

Kitsune92
07-17-2011, 05:00 AM

I've been terribly busy. But I'll be posting lesson 8 soon. You guessed it.

It's about Prophet Muhammad (saws)!!

If you don't love that lesson I wouldn't know what to say.
I can't wait!

Flame of Hope
07-18-2011, 02:16 AM

Lesson 8.

This lesson takes a look at the claim of Prophet Muhammad (saws) as being the Last Messenger of God.

Flame of Hope
07-24-2011, 07:49 AM

This lesson take a brief look at the life of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and the reason why so many people accepted Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!