/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dua and dhikr why not equal to salat

Ibrahim_K
07-06-2011, 06:46 PM
Wasalam aleikum

Im going to admit that my relationship to islam has been full of ambivalence. Lately I have not been so engaged due to being imprisoned but whenever I feel lost I try to postrate say the shahada and do dhikr to remember that Allah is my master. Im not a fanatic but the holy Quran defines someone who prays anddo zakat as a righteous person.

I have been living a life with gangs using cocaine but my time imprisoned gave me time to think. I dont want to be rememberes as a man doing evil and Im trying to embrace higher values. But I dont know how to do salat.... Do Allah accept my sincere prayer and dhikr or should I juat quit with everything?

Ive done sooo many faults that I sometimes feel like a hypocrite. I dont use drugs anymore i dont selll and i dont steal. But theres no way of repaying for my faults.

I would also learn hoe to do salat and wu

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!