/* */

PDA

View Full Version : doing smth for the sake of Alalh Swt

nutty
07-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Assalamun alaikum

This is an observation i made about myself and i would to understand it better..

for example there are two scenerios with the same situation:-

Scenerio 1 - in a state of ghaflah (not remember Allah when doing the deed)..e.g something didnt work out the way i wanted...i can easily say to myself that ..'o well that wasnt meant to be'...nd not think abt it anymore and carry on looking for alternative nd my mental state is good...

scenerio 2 - When doing smth for the sake of Allah or remembering advice that the Prophet saw gave...

e.g again smth didnt work out the way i wanted...but this time am saying to mysef...'Allah didnt want this to happen..this is his way of doing smth..there is smth better in store for me jst need to be patience...But this tym what happens is that i can feel myself gettin all these negeative thoughts...i can feeel myself being pulled dwn...nd i have to fight myself to keep positive nd not fall into negative thoughts..

Can u please elaborate on this please..
I hope what i wrote made sense

is this the meaning of struugle

jazaj-alalh Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nutty
07-08-2011, 04:52 PM
scenerio 2 - When doing smth for the sake of Allah or remembering advice that the Prophet saw gave...

e.g again smth didnt work out the way i wanted...but this time am saying to mysef...'Allah didnt want this to happen..

scenerio 2 - When doing smth for the sake of Allah or remembering advice that the Prophet saw gave... e.g again smth didnt work out the way i wanted...but this time am saying to mysef...'Allah didnt want this to happen..

sorry it should be 'Allah wants this to happen'

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!