/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm scared

anonymous
07-09-2011, 12:52 AM
:sl:

I'm scared about my parents dying. They are not suffering from any illnesses but everyone will die at one point. I was planning my career but then I realised my parents may not be alive to see me at my best...

I'm not sure how I will cope if my parents die. My parents mean a lot to me. I want to keep them happy and look after them.

I'm not scared of dying but I get so worried that if I die before my parents, who will look after my parents? I like my brother and sister, but I don't trust them.

At the moment, I have been really thinking a lot about my parents. They are getting older and more vulnerable and I fear for their safety. I'm not entirely sure what is wrong with me...

Help?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
07-09-2011, 08:15 AM
Wa alaykum salam,
I'm not scared of dying but I get so worried that if I die before my parents, who will look after my parents?
Allah. :) Have tawakul/trust in Allah.

Yanal
07-10-2011, 12:07 AM
:sl:

You are not going to be at the best level in this world,you should be trying to get to the best in the hereafter,insha'Allaah. All of us have to leave this world at some point in our lives,believe in Allaah,and everything will be fine insha'Allaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!