/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As-Salaam Alaykum

Ahmadi.Flyer
07-10-2011, 12:15 PM
To counter the propaganda of Ahmadiyya a monthly flyer has been launched to spread awareness of their fitna. I will insha'Allah post about this once I am allowed to show you the flyer (as a new user I can't post images)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
May Ayob
07-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Salaam brother
Welcome to the Forum, What is ahmadiyaa??
I don't think these things are good stay away from them Follow the Qura'n and Sunnah

Salaam

Ramadhan
07-10-2011, 03:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by May Ayob
Welcome to the Forum, What is ahmadiyaa??
Ahamdiyya is creation of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad who claimed he was the last prophet, the mahdi and jesus (pbuh) rolled into one.
May Allah SWT cursed him.

May Ayob
07-10-2011, 04:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
Ahamdiyya is creation of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad who claimed he was the last prophet, the mahdi and jesus (pbuh) rolled into one. May Allah SWT cursed him.

Thank you Jazak Allah khair, I didn't know that seems absurd what he did
Auzthi billah
Salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Starrynight
07-10-2011, 05:50 PM
Welcome to the forum :)
have fun!

Just_A_Girl13
07-10-2011, 06:43 PM
Asalaamu alaikum,

Welcome to the forum :)

Peace and blessings be with you

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-10-2011, 07:55 PM
wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay!

Yanal
07-10-2011, 10:03 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum,can't wait to view the flyers. Although I believe you will need 50 posts in order for you to post images onto IB...

Ahmadi.Flyer
07-17-2011, 01:00 PM
50 posts? That is a lot. Not sure I'll manage as I'm not a regular.

I thought it may have been 15?

If not, could someone post it on my behalf? I have the post ready? It's just a matter of copy and paste?

All it says is "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times." A few times is very vague.

I can't even seem to reply to other threads here...

If someone would be kind enough to post my thread I would appreciate it.

I would give you an example of what it looks like on another board but I can't post the link so...

We all need to be aware of the fitnah of Ahmadiyya. We have launched this flyer which we distribute electronically and physically. We have Facebook account. We have a Twitter account. We have a well known blog and forum knows as thecult.

Yup I'm doing this not to benefit myself but to defend the finality of prophethood which is under attack from the Qadianis. Instead of posting numbers... I'll give you some facts.

Post 21 - if you want references for these beliefs please ask or email me. I know these by heart but have not committed the references to memory. But I assure these are from their own books.

Post 22 - Mirza Ghulam Ahmad the prophet of the Ahmadiyya has said that the real name of God is Yalesh.

Post 23 - MGA has said that all the Muslims that do not revere his books are the children of prostitutes. Yes, he was a filthy man.

Post 24 - The Ahmadiyya have said that 1.5 billion Muslims are in actual fact not Muslims because we reject Mirza Ghulam Ahmad.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-17-2011, 01:14 PM
As-Salaamu Alaaykum akhi

lol, you need 50 posts in order to become a full member and post images and so on..

Besides this thread, there are various other sections of the forum you as a 'limited member' can post in to increase post count. Maybe try the Humour section and some others..

Ahmadi.Flyer
07-17-2011, 01:14 PM
Post 25 - Mirza Ghulam Ahmad has himself said that God has informed that whoever has been apprised of my advent and rejects me is not a Muslim and is accountable to God. This is Tadhkirah and Essence of Islam Volume 4.

Post 26 - The second successor and son of Mirza has said he who accepts Musa (AS) but rejects Isa (AS) is not a Muslim and he who accepts Isa (AS) and rejects Muhammad (SAW) is not a Muslims and he who accepts but Muhammad (SAW) but rejects Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani is not a Muslim.

Post 27 - He has also said those whom have not even heard of Mirza are kafir since they have not accepted him.

Post 28 - The Ahmadiyya believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is a prophet after the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

Post 29- They believe he is the second coming of Hazrat Isa (AS) and the Mahdi as well as the return of the Hindu God Krishna (they believe Krishna to be a prophet of Allah (SWT))

Post 30 - Mirza and the Ahmadiyya have said one can be superior to Hazrat Isa (AS) by following the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

Post 31 - Mirza does not believe Hazrat Isa (AS) literally cured the blind.

Post 32 - The do not believe Hazrat Isa (AS) ascended to heaven but claim he died in Kashmir at age 120.

Post 33 - They are obligated to pay 1/16th of their monthly income as Chanda. Islam calls for no such obligation.

Post 34 - Mirza said all the ahadith regarding the Mahdi are unreliable. Though he relies on them himself!

Pst 35 - Mirza says when the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said that the Messiah would descend with two yellow cloths it actually signifies that he will have two diseases and then he says that he has two diseases in the forum passing urine frequently and constant headaches. This he then claims fulfils the prophecy. I know... He was mad.

36 - He also claims that since he lives with two diseases his life is more miraculous that the birth of Hazrat Isa (AS). Yes he was a lunatic.

37 - He claims the bloodline of Hazrat Isa (AS) is from prostitutes and accuses him of having a liking to them.

38 - He claims that he is the last brick of Islam.

39 - He claims finality was intended for his era.

40 - He claims the seal of the prophets means excellence and not last or final.

41 - He claims is a messenger (rasul) and a prophet (nabi).

42 - He claims he is greater than Hazrat Isa (AS).

43 - He claims the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) never understood the concept of Dajjal or the return of the Messiah.

44 - He claims that he was pregnant as Mary (AS) and after nine months Jesus' (AS) spirit was blown in to him and this is how he became the son of Mary. He tries to justify this by saying he is speaking metaphorically.

45 - He claims he is greater than Muhammad (SAW) by comparing the Holy Prophet (SAW) to a crescent and himself to a full moon.

46 - He claims he has 100 Hazrat Husseins in his pocket and that he greater than Hussein (RA).

47 - He claims a visit to Qadian is better than Umrah.

He wrote one thousand laanats by numbering each one i.e. laanat 1, laanat 2, laanat 3... Yup he was mad.

49 - He claims he saw God as a human being in a vision and that God put his arm around his neck and in Punjabi said if you stay dedicated to me then the whole world will be yours.

50 - He claims the Holy Qu'ran went to to the sky in 1857. I hope I can post my flyer now! As you can see , people need to know about the madness of this man and this cult which claims it is true Islam. Alhamdulillah we will defend Islam from the fitnah of Ahmadiyya!

Done - thank you for your patience: flyer can be found here: http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ess-flyer.html

Pure Purple
07-17-2011, 01:46 PM
49 - He claims he saw God as a human being in a vision and that God put his arm around his neck and in Punjabi said if you stay dedicated to me then the whole world will be yours.
bro bro what are you doing??
You are totally misguided.I can only make dua for you ,Allah give you hidayat.Inshallah Ib members will reply of you posts soon.
He claims finality was intended for his era.??
Prophet Prophet Muhammad (s.a.a.w.) is last prophet muhammad according to Isalm.
He claims he saw God as a human being in a vision and that God put his arm around his neck and in Punjabi said if you stay dedicated to me then the whole world will be yours.
punjabi is the language of god??you are believing that.Apart from Indian I don't think any any one can understand it..
Insahallah IB members will give reply soon to you..

SFatima
07-17-2011, 02:28 PM
@ hira, he is quoting another person Mirza qadian, a self acclaimed prophet, who is from a branch of people who call themselves ahmadi muslims, but infact they are not accepted as muslims since they do no believe the Prophet Muhammad is the last and final seal of prophets.

I suppose, from his posts, it appears that he is trying to tell us about them, since the ahmadis are on the go spreading their distorted version of Islam, esp in the west.

Pure Purple
07-21-2011, 12:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SFatima
@ hira, he is quoting another person Mirza qadian, a self acclaimed prophet, who is from a branch of people who call themselves ahmadi muslims, but infact they are not accepted as muslims since they do no believe the Prophet Muhammad is the last and final seal of prophets.
Yes, I have heard about them.But I do not know much about that.

Riana17
07-24-2011, 10:10 AM
Salam Alaikkum

We all wanna learn and increase our Imaan inshallah, but I have to clarify my belief.

If it is not black or white or pure, if I am not in religion of perfectness, I am sure I would loose my faith sooner or later or perhaps I wont have real faith at all. The perfectness of Islam and Quran keeps a Muslim going.

Now, I dont know if it safe but I would still want to post my belief. Sunnah may not be perfect (I dont doubt it, but many people talk about the same "saying" of our prophet but it is narrated by many people), however Quran is perfect.

When someone claims to be a Muslim then sure thing they also believe in Quran as their holy book, Mecca as the Center of the Earth where we perform pilgrimage etc.

Now I know many other Muslims believe that there are other prophet(s) after our Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). I have no intention to offend but I would be pleased to remind and share the Quran verse confirming that he is the last.

مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا

Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but [he is] the messenger of God and seal of the prophets and God has the knowledge of everything. (Quran 33:40)
The word 'خاتَم' used in this verse is the same as English word ‘seal’ used in the meaning of a closure.

Masalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!