PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!all the creative minds!!!! Help!!!!



Bintulislam
07-11-2011, 01:43 AM
Assalamu Alaikum!!

Brothers and Sisters,I am in desperate need of suggestions for a college magazine name.I'll drop some key words to help funnel your creativeness:

medical school
creativity
inspiration
experience

I will be more than delighted if you could suggest one.Its an annual magazine,for a 12 yr old medical and dental school for girls.could be serious or witty.Plz do post.

Contributions will be highly appreciated.:)

JazakAllah Kheirun (in advance)

-Bint
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali Mujahidin
07-11-2011, 08:21 AM
:sl:

What length are you looking for?
Reply

Bintulislam
07-11-2011, 10:39 AM
It could be a word.Or a word with description.let me give you few examples:

1)Inspiration
2)Look:the point of view etcetra etcetra
Reply

Ali Mujahidin
07-11-2011, 03:19 PM
:sl:

Try this for size:

Thru the 'scope
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
ProudMuslimSis
07-11-2011, 05:41 PM
I am just brainstorming here...

Oh, that could be one: Brainstorming or Medical Brainstorming

Here are some more:
- Pink Docs :)
- Nurturing News
- Help at Hand
- Ladies on call (ok, that might be taking the wrong way, ha?)
- The Right Prescription
- What Ailes you?
- Germ Free
- Helping Hands
- Healthy Digest
- Female Medical Forefront
- Digesting News
- Recovery
- Doctors in Training
- The Last Opinion
- Second Opinion
Reply

Bintulislam
07-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by ProudMuslimSis
I am just brainstorming here...

Oh, that could be one: Brainstorming or Medical Brainstorming

Here are some more:
- Pink Docs :)
- Nurturing News
- Help at Hand
- Ladies on call (ok, that might be taking the wrong way, ha?)
- The Right Prescription
- What Ailes you?
- Germ Free
- Helping Hands
- Healthy Digest
- Female Medical Forefront
- Digesting News
- Recovery
- Doctors in Training
- The Last Opinion
- Second Opinion

I like each of them except for the call one and have a good reason for that.;)
Btw, I have forgotten to mention that,though it is a medical college magazine but what we're trying to do over here is that,we're portraying that medics are not all that scientific,most of the mag would be filled Creative work (but some science bits will be there)Can you brainstorm some of those too.Please.:)
Reply

Bintulislam
07-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by ThisOldMan
:sl:

Try this for size:

Thru the 'scope
That's good too--Through the (stetho)scope ? :)
But like I said it is a medical college magazine but what we're trying to do over here is that,we're portraying that medics are not all that scientific,most of the mag would be filled with Creative work.I will highly appreciate more of your suggestions,old sir.:)
Reply

ProudMuslimSis
07-12-2011, 12:49 AM
Creative? Hmmm....

Ok, let's continue the brainstorming here:

- Annual Physical in Arts
- Artful Diagnosis
- Colorful Dose
- Arts Fill
- Creative Med /Creative Medicine
- Creative Expressions
- Creative Solutions
- Creative Diagnosis
- Picture in Health
- Dr. Picasso
- Create and Treat
- Healthy Creations/ Healthy Art Creations
- Prescription in Creation (or in Creativity)
- Art Vision
- Creativity Shot
- Healthy Dose of Art
- Creative Treatment
- IV - Intensive Visual-Arts
- ICU Create
Reply

Ali Mujahidin
07-12-2011, 01:28 AM
Originally Posted by Bintulislam
That's good too--Through the (stetho)scope ?

:sl:

Yes, through the stethoscope and all other kinds of scopes like microscopes, etc.

Try these:

Under the white robe. (I am assuming that doctors and dentists in your country wear white robes like they do in mine)

The Creative Syringe (it's about the creative abilities of the students, right?)
Reply

Bintulislam
07-12-2011, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by ThisOldMan
:sl:

Yes, through the stethoscope and all other kinds of scopes like microscopes, etc.

Try these:

Under the white robe. (I am assuming that doctors and dentists in your country wear white robes like they do in mine)

The Creative Syringe (it's about the creative abilities of the students, right?)

Thankyou so much Old sir;now Ima put a poll as to what qualifies as "the name" for the mag.
Jazakallah Kheirun. :) I might seek your help again for the the mag.
Reply

Bintulislam
07-12-2011, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by ProudMuslimSis
Creative? Hmmm....

Ok, let's continue the brainstorming here:

- Annual Physical in Arts
- Artful Diagnosis
- Colorful Dose
- Arts Fill
- Creative Med /Creative Medicine
- Creative Expressions
- Creative Solutions
- Creative Diagnosis
- Picture in Health
- Dr. Picasso
- Create and Treat
- Healthy Creations/ Healthy Art Creations
- Prescription in Creation (or in Creativity)
- Art Vision
- Creativity Shot
- Healthy Dose of Art
- Creative Treatment
- IV - Intensive Visual-Arts
- ICU Create

Creative shot/Jab,cool!
All the names are going to the poll;few of my other friends' suggestions too;let's see what wins the battle of the mag's title. :) BTW,d' you write?And JazakAllah Kheirun for this great list of names.:) HUGE thanks sister! :)
Reply

Ali Mujahidin
07-12-2011, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by Bintulislam
I might seek your help again for the the mag.
:sl:

Help? Help like in helping write an article for you? No problem, sister. Just give me the title and I will give it my best shot.
Reply

Bintulislam
07-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by ThisOldMan
:sl:

Help? Help like in helping write an article for you? No problem, sister. Just give me the title and I will give it my best shot.

Ummm not exactly that type of help brother,as only college students would be allowed to have their articles published.And I take the matter of authenticity VERY seriously.So the articles are to be solely written by the students....but YES with suggesting the article and short story topics. :) Or any other particular aspect that needs your wise suggestions.

-salaam
Reply

Ali Mujahidin
07-13-2011, 01:20 AM
Originally Posted by Bintulislam
...your wise suggestions.
:sl:

lol I can make suggestions but I cannot guarantee that they will be wise. In case you haven't noticed, I am prone to talking Rubbish.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!