/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Life of Muhammad (pbuh)

Dagless
07-11-2011, 11:00 PM
edit: Videos have been removed from youtube... but we can still discuss :p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
07-12-2011, 12:29 AM
Ah, I saw the event on facebook. Gotta watch it, iA.

aadil77
07-12-2011, 11:15 AM
I thought the documentary was a good first attempt, very unbiased. I thought it was a good idea to bring in the views of non-muslim critics then allow muslims to refute their views. It showed how the prophet stood for good in the face of persecution and attempts on his life. I also liked how they showed our connections with the previous prophets of Allah. I think it will definitely make non-muslims think and change their perceptions of islam for the better.

yas2010
07-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Salaam/Peace

Having just finished watching this documentary on bbc iplayer. I think its a very good first introduction for non-muslims.

To be honest i was quite emotional watching it, just knowing again how much the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) was tested. From a very young age and being orphaned and through to persecution the dear prophet (pbuh) and his companions faced. Subhan'Allah the prophet Muhammed (pbuh) a blessing for mankind.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
yas2010
07-19-2011, 08:16 AM
Salaam/Peace

Did anyone watch the 2nd part of the documentary yesterday evening? any thoughts?

Tyrion
07-19-2011, 08:21 AM
Darn, it looks like the videos have been taken down.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!