/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Men Only Please

Beardo
07-12-2011, 01:41 AM
I just wanted to test this out... If you are a woman that clicked on this thread, please fess up.

I noticed a "Women Only Please" thread. Mind you, I didn't click on it. I just wanted to see the results...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zafran
07-12-2011, 01:47 AM
salaam

male

peace

Just_A_Girl13
07-12-2011, 01:59 AM
Salaam brother,

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist :P But I assumed this might be an experiment (like you just said) and I'm too curious to ignore it. I'm probably not setting a great example, though. I won't do it again.

Peace and blessings be with you

Flame of Hope
07-12-2011, 02:18 AM
:sl:

Brother Beardo!!!! I should have known. The reason why I clicked on this thread was because I saw Just A Girl replying to it! It didn't make sense so I had to check it out.

Flame makes up mind to start "Kids Only Please!" thread. :p

Just kidding. lol.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Just_A_Girl13
07-12-2011, 02:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Riham
The reason why I clicked on this thread was because I saw Just A Girl replying to it! It didn't make sense so I had to check it out.
Yes, it occurred to me immediately after posting that it would probably draw more sisters to the thread. Oh well.... Next time I'll keep my nose in my own business :P

Beardo
07-12-2011, 03:50 AM
ROFL! Ah, temptations, eh?

Sort of reminds you of the story of Adam Alayhi Salaam and the forbidden tree. :)

Ali Mujahidin
07-12-2011, 04:03 AM

I may be old but I am still a man. btw brother Beardo, would you consider a career in the advertising industry? You seem to have the right talent.

Darth Ultor
07-12-2011, 04:08 AM
male here lol

Ramadhan
07-12-2011, 07:49 AM
One of Beardo's classic threads, I'd say.
<_<

Who Am I?
07-12-2011, 02:51 PM

I sure hope I'm a dude, or I'm not going to be happy if I find out otherwise...

GuestFellow
07-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Salaam,

I didn't mean to click on the thread. :X

Perseveranze
07-12-2011, 09:41 PM
You can always just hover your mouse and see the description, don't have to click.

Beardo
07-12-2011, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze
You can always just hover your mouse and see the description, don't have to click.
Women are more curious than that.
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Salaam,

I didn't mean to click on the thread. :X
You have the cravings of a pregnant woman.

GuestFellow
07-12-2011, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo

You have the cravings of a pregnant woman.
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
Ugh. That chocolate ice cream looks sooo tempting.
Salaam,

Looks like we're in the same boat. o_O

aadil77
07-12-2011, 11:09 PM
LOL at this thread

Ramadhan
07-13-2011, 02:40 AM
I wonder if more women click on this thread because there are now more new posts?
:?

Ali Mujahidin
07-13-2011, 03:32 AM

Now that the coast is clear, we can start talking about things which are only for men and men only. Things like how to cook up something to tell the little woman when you arrive later than scheduled ...

S_87
07-13-2011, 10:29 AM
clicked on it. this coulda been a thread where you wanted the (wrong) male opinion on something that so needed the female opinion...

Reflections
07-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Had a feeling it was something along the lines of testing if the sisters would click on this thread...I didn't..until I saw s_87 comment.

Alpha Dude
07-13-2011, 11:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
One of Beardo's classic threads, I'd say.
<_<
Cos it bears the usual characteristic of pointlessness...?

If Rashad didn't hate me before, I'm sure he does now. :skeleton:

Who Am I?
07-13-2011, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ThisOldMan

Now that the coast is clear, we can start talking about things which are only for men and men only. Things like how to cook up something to tell the little woman when you arrive later than scheduled ...
:wa:

I have a simple solution to that: stay single (as I am).

;D

Haya emaan
07-13-2011, 05:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S_87
clicked on it. this coulda been a thread where you wanted the (wrong) male opinion on something that so needed the female opinion...
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint Abi
Had a feeling it was something along the lines of testing if the sisters would click on this thread...I didn't..until I saw s_87 comment.
i came here because i was curious what you both were doing here...:hmm:

Mr.President
07-13-2011, 06:54 PM
male here !!!

@IB Sisters
If one sister goes in then its like a chain other sisters are curious what shes doing inside this thread !!! LOL

Who Am I?
07-13-2011, 07:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.President
male here !!!

@IB Sisters
If one sister goes in then its like a chain other sisters are curious what shes doing inside this thread !!! LOL

It's like when women go to the restroom. One goes, and they all go. Then they complain about how there was a line. Of course there was a line, because you took it with you. ;D

Yanal
07-13-2011, 08:27 PM

Male here,alhumdulilah:D.

Who Am I?
07-13-2011, 10:21 PM

I confess... I hovered my mouse pointer over the women's only thread, and after reading the first few words, I moved on.

AabiruSabeel
07-13-2011, 10:35 PM
Seems like we would have to tighten the security on the brothers' room. Too many sisters here.

Jalal~
07-13-2011, 11:29 PM
i never knew people would hijack threads just to gain knowledge!...... the IB Sisters hijacked this thread to gain some knowledge right?
now lets talk about manly stuff, like what people have learned from this thread:
I learned that women are very curious. Now its your turn!

Ali Mujahidin
07-14-2011, 12:37 AM

Let's think of a question or questions which only bona fide males can answer correctly. How else are we going to know the brother has got what it takes to be a man? After we have screened out the females and pseudo-males, we can start talking about things which are only for the ears and eyes of men and men only. Things like how to out-talk your wife.

Ramadhan
07-14-2011, 02:32 AM
Things like how to out-talk your wife.
Is that even possible?

S_87
07-14-2011, 02:49 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^ lol, generally no probably not

thisoldman..you wanna talk those subjeccts-thats what the male room is for.
im guessing a lot more sisters than those who have replied have checked this thread out.... :hiding:

Mr.President
07-14-2011, 03:07 AM
this is getting way too interesting .....!!! loL still the line continues ...!

curiosity !!!

Ali Mujahidin
07-14-2011, 04:08 AM
Is that even possible?

If you are very sure that there is a section here that is really sister-proof, I will share my secret.

S_87
07-14-2011, 09:02 AM

If you are very sure that there is a section here that is really sister-proof, I will share my secret.
we're nosey but not rude, the males section is so not broken into

Afifa
07-15-2011, 02:50 PM
Lol! a funny thread.. Right I came in after found out it was an experiment :rollseyes:

format_quote Originally Posted by S_87
we're nosey but not rude, the males section is so not broken into
Thats it! tell them :X :p

Kas1m
07-18-2011, 12:32 AM
Salams

Male here that's why I clicked.

Ali Mujahidin
07-18-2011, 01:15 AM
Back to my old question. How do we know a person who says he's male is actually a male? Does anyone know of some way to verify this through cyberspace?

Kas1m
07-18-2011, 01:18 AM
What benefit does a person have pretending to be a female if he's actually male or other way round? Unless he wanna get in the private section but I'm sure they verify folk before they let in.

Ali Mujahidin
07-18-2011, 03:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kas1m
What benefit does a person have pretending to be a female if he's actually male or other way round? Unless he wanna get in the private section but I'm sure they verify folk before they let in.

Only Allah and the person doing that will know exactly what benefit he/she gets from pretending to be a female/male. I am asking because that has been a question perplexing me for some time. Maybe it is totally impossible to be sure, is it?

Kas1m
07-18-2011, 07:16 AM
^walaikum assalam

Yes sure. That is true and no you would never know because its internet. You can't see faces. The world is funny.

Ramadhan
07-18-2011, 07:42 AM
Back to my old question. How do we know a person who says he's male is actually a male? Does anyone know of some way to verify this through cyberspace?
Are you trying to tell us you are actually "ThatYoungWoman"?

:skeleton:

Ali Mujahidin
07-18-2011, 08:08 AM
Are you trying to tell us you are actually "ThatYoungWoman"?

lol

For all you know I could very well be a man pretending to be a woman pretending to be a man. I have met someone like that before.

Who Am I?
07-18-2011, 02:51 PM
lol

For all you know I could very well be a man pretending to be a woman pretending to be a man. I have met someone like that before.

So you're the dude who's pretending to be the dude who's disguised as the other dude. Got it.

And yes, I too have had experiences like that in various chatrooms/forums. I once knew a guy who set up this elaborate prank where he supposedly "died", only to return to the chatroom a couple of weeks later.

GuestFellow
07-18-2011, 02:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines

And yes, I too have had experiences like that in various chatrooms/forums. I once knew a guy who set up this elaborate prank where he supposedly "died", only to return to the chatroom a couple of weeks later.

How weird.... :skeleton:

Who Am I?
07-18-2011, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos

How weird.... :skeleton:

Yeah, I didn't understand it then and I still don't. It seemed like way too much effort to go through all of that.

Mr.President
07-18-2011, 07:49 PM
@Tragic Typos

sorry 4 de off topic comment ur signature shakes my stomachs ohhhh...................... I can't w8 Im going out 2 get 1!!!:raging::raging::raging::raging::raging::ragin g::raging::raging:

sabr*
07-18-2011, 08:12 PM
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Whatever excuse a person makes this thread only revealed the uncontrollable nafs (lower desires) of people.

An unnecessary thread that is continuing highlighting characteristics that should remain hidden.

An excuse to interact about other than Islam. Now why is this thread continuing again?

It only promoted the Muslimah to engage in a ruse (deception) and entrapment.
And they continue to fail to realize the implication.

Astaghfirullah!

Mr.President
07-18-2011, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sabr*
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Whatever excuse a person makes this thread only revealed the uncontrollable nafs (lower desires) of people.

An unnecessary thread that is continuing highlighting characteristics that should remain hidden.

An excuse to interact about other than Islam. Now why is this thread continuing again?

It only promoted the Muslimah to engage in a ruse (deception) and entrapment.
And they continue to fail to realize the implication.

Astaghfirullah!

:((((

ur words are correct I agree about what uve written its just a waste of my and others time posting in this thread anyway brother sorry 4 bumping it
and may allah bless you jazakallah kyr for the advice
IM OUT

Afifa
07-18-2011, 09:04 PM
:threadclo .......

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!