/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cyber-jihad

GuestFellow
07-12-2011, 08:27 PM
:sl:

Al-Qaeda is using online technology to plan attacks in pursuit of a "cyber-jihad", the government has warned.

What do members think? Share your views.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
07-13-2011, 01:29 AM
Has the guys from Al Qaeda already completed their computer and information system courses by the NSA, CIA and FBI?

Ali Mujahidin
07-13-2011, 02:40 AM

The enemies of Islam are already using the internet to wage war on Islam. Internet-savvy Muslims are duty-bound to fight back on this modern battle-front.

SFatima
07-13-2011, 02:48 AM
isnt it funny how they all know where Alqaeda is, what they're planning to do next and where, and yet they are unable to catch them! what rubbish seriously...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
07-13-2011, 04:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
Has the guys from Al Qaeda already completed their computer and information system courses by the NSA, CIA and FBI?
Salaam,

This is one big pantomime.

Al-Qaeda is using online technology to plan attacks in pursuit of a "cyber-jihad", the government has warned.
OMG.

"Terrorists are increasingly using online technology, including Google Earth and Street View, for attack planning. While radicalisation continues primarily to be a social process, terrorists are making more and more use of new technologies to communicate their propaganda"
*Panics*

"There have been a number of attempts by terrorist and extremist groups to 'invade' Facebook.
How shocking.

"Since the death of Osama Bin Laden, al-Qaeda has explicitly called not only for acts of lone or individual terrorism but also for 'cyber-jihad'," the document said.
How clever of them....

How can anyone take this seriously?

Ramadhan
07-13-2011, 04:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
How can anyone take this seriously?
I agree. The standards of scare-mongering has reached an all time low.
I think it's because in the past 10 years, the public ate everything the media and governments threw at them, from "uh oh... Saddam has nucular (sic) to wipe out us amreekans" to "we buried OBL at sea to respect Islamic tradition".
The surprisingly gullible levels of the general public in the west in the end dulled their governments and media creativity in concocting new scary stories about muzzlem threats.
Really, I think even McCarthyism during the communists scare in the 1950s were more convincing.

This latest comedy only shows that the IT industry now wants some slice of the terrorists cake, after mainly the defense and security industries took home trillions of dollars in governments and private contracts from around the world in the past decade.
Time to buy some McAfee shares anyone?

Who Am I?
07-13-2011, 04:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SFatima
isnt it funny how they all know where Alqaeda is, what they're planning to do next and where, and yet they are unable to catch them! what rubbish seriously...

That always baffled me.

"What do you mean OBL is on a dialysis machine, but we still can't catch him?"

Either the CIA is a bunch of incompetent morons, or they're liars. Which is it?

SFatima
07-13-2011, 05:37 PM
I am not willing to believe, for the honor of the American Agencies and their Military forces that it actually took them 10 years to find a person who was living with dialysis, right under the open sky with his huge family in a big house and they found saddam hussain from under the most secretive under passages of Iraq, beneath the ground where nobody could possibly trace/detect him, in just a few days. If they could video saddam's capture, they could video OBL's too.

King of nines >> What do you mean OBL is on a dialysis machine, but we still can't catch him?"
They had to come up with one good reason to make obama stay didn't they?

Who Am I?
07-13-2011, 07:26 PM
I am not willing to believe, for the honor of the American Agencies and their Military forces that it actually took them 10 years to find a person who was living with dialysis, right under the open sky with his huge family in a big house and they found saddam hussain from under the most secretive under passages of Iraq, beneath the ground where nobody could possibly trace/detect him, in just a few days. If they could video saddam's capture, they could video OBL's too.

They had to come up with one good reason to make obama stay didn't they?

Exactly. It's no coincidence that the story about OBL being killed was released when it was, shortly after Obama announced his re-election campaign.

"See? I killed our worst enemy. I did what Bush couldn't do. Re-elect me and we'll win this "War on Terror."

GuestFellow
07-13-2011, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines

Exactly. It's no coincidence that the story about OBL being killed was released when it was, shortly after Obama announced his re-election campaign.
:wa:

I am not willing to rule that out. The republican party are struggling to find a suitable candidate for the election. I don't think Obama will face any significant obstacles.

It is rubbish. It is highly likely the government are trying to distract attention from the cuts that are being made in the UK. If this is true, these must be the most stupidest criminals on the planet and do not deserve the amount of attention that they get.

Ali Mujahidin
07-14-2011, 12:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines
Either the CIA is a bunch of incompetent morons, or they're liars. Which is it?

Either, both and a lot of each.

Who Am I?
07-14-2011, 02:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ThisOldMan

Either, both and a lot of each.
:wa:

That I would not disagree with, brother.

smile
07-15-2011, 05:50 PM
sounds cool!i!i!i

truthseeker63
07-15-2011, 07:45 PM
Good article thank you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!