/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Kitsune92
07-13-2011, 07:51 PM
Hi everyone!

I was introduced to this forum by some family and friends, so I finally decided to join! :) I'm looking forward to spending time here and getting to know everyone!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
07-13-2011, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kitsune92
Hi everyone!

I was introduced to this forum by some family and friends, so I finally decided to join! :) I'm looking forward to spending time here and getting to know everyone!
Wa alaikum asalaam sister you are most welcome here. Please make yourself comfortable and I hope you find the forum most beneficial inshallah.

So you mentioned that you were introduced by family members to this forum so do you have family members in this forum?

If you need any help or experience any problems or issues then please do not hesitate to ask.

Yanal
07-13-2011, 08:29 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum sister,I hope you enjoy your stay,insha'Allaah.

Haya emaan
07-13-2011, 08:38 PM
assalam o alaikum

welcome to the forum sister..

hope you will have a beneficial stay here..:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kitsune92
07-13-2011, 08:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Wa alaikum asalaam sister you are most welcome here. Please make yourself comfortable and I hope you find the forum most beneficial inshallah.

So you mentioned that you were introduced by family members to this forum so do you have family members in this forum?
I'm not sure if any family members have accounts here, since they just mentioned the site in passing. It was mostly some of my friends that recommended it, since they sometimes come here to look through the threads. :p

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

peace_maker
07-13-2011, 10:04 PM
Welcome to the forums!
Hope you enjoy your stay here.:thankyou:

Afifa
07-13-2011, 10:05 PM

Welcome to the forum :)

Who Am I?
07-13-2011, 10:33 PM

Welcome to the forum, sister.

Just_A_Girl13
07-13-2011, 10:41 PM
Asaalamu alaikum sister,

Welcome to IB! :) I hope you enjoy your time here.

Peace and blessings be with you

Riana17
07-14-2011, 07:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kitsune92
Hi everyone!

Ya Salam, welcome sister!!!
Inshallah you will gain knowledge here like all of us.

Salam

Flame of Hope
07-14-2011, 07:52 PM
Assalamu alaykum sister.

How wonderful to have you among our midst!

Welcome!! :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-14-2011, 08:23 PM
As-Salaamu Alaaykum sister

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and also find it beneficial insha'Allaah..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!