/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Painting my room

Beardo
07-13-2011, 11:38 PM
Salaam,

I'd like to paint my room single-handedly. There's hardly any furniture, so that's not the problem. My concern is primarily with going around the blinds, avoiding the carpet etc. Ideas? :) Anyone has done it before?

Any how-to videos?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jalal~
07-14-2011, 12:00 AM
:wa:
i gotcha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWZxzy2SbbI

S_87
07-14-2011, 03:03 AM
done this several times. for carpets get some masking tape and old cloth and just put the cloth down and tape so it shouldnt move. im a pretty messy painter and it works out well for me. for blinds, dunno used to take curtains out...

GuestFellow
07-15-2011, 04:06 PM
Salaam,

I can't paint. I'm allergic to it, can't stop sneezing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
07-15-2011, 04:50 PM
Make sure you use long strokes Rashad-san...

... and don't forget to breathe.

smile
07-15-2011, 05:37 PM
i'm messy painter too
have painted my room with my sister
would help if you removed your blinds(if possible)
put selotape over glass(window panes edges)

good if you have big piece of hardish plastic you can move around with you so you don't mess
put Newspape r EVERYWHERE

Alpha Dude
07-15-2011, 07:06 PM
Wa alaykum salam
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
Any how-to videos?
Just follow how the master does it here.

ProudMuslimSis
07-15-2011, 11:09 PM
Brother Beardo: I thought your back was hurting. Take it easy and don't fall off the ladder!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!