/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Walid Shoebat A Fraud and Liar!

sabr*
07-14-2011, 05:42 AM
As Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

This Walid Shoebat is a complete fraud and liar. He is on the 9/11 neo-con and Zionist speaking circuit condemning practicing Muslims and Islam. Not differentiating between those killing innocent women and children and those understanding an Islamic State and Khalifah is required before legal combatant.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/

view the video story.....

Money makes people do strange things.

This Kafir is dangerous.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
07-14-2011, 06:29 AM
This is the first time I've heard of the guy, and the more I read about him, the clearer it is that this person is indeed a fraud.
However, I object to you calling him a dog. Dogs everywhere should be indignant and disgusted that you elevate this person to their level.

Who Am I?
07-14-2011, 07:10 PM
Eh, it's CNN. What do you expect?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-14-2011, 08:32 PM
....double post..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-14-2011, 08:33 PM
As-Salaamu Alaaykum

Ive heard of this guy, brother Shadid Lewis (for those who havent heard of him) refuted him in 'many' of his early videos..

The brothers youtube channel is 'MrIslamAnswersback', he refuted a lot of stuff..

GuestFellow
07-14-2011, 09:42 PM
Salaam,

He is part of a group that support Israel. Palmer Geller, Robert Spencer, Wafa Sultan, Ayan Hirisi, Nonie Darwish, Douglas Murray, neoconservatives and right-wing Christians all support Israel and take a hawkish stance against Islam and Muslims. It is like one big unholy alliance.

sabr*
07-15-2011, 06:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Salaam,

He is part of a group that support Israel. Palmer Geller, Robert Spencer, Wafa Sultan, Ayan Hirisi, Nonie Darwish, Douglas Murray, neoconservatives and right-wing Christians all support Israel and take a hawkish stance against Islam and Muslims. It is like one big unholy alliance.

As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Sukran for the list of enemies.....

GuestFellow
07-16-2011, 01:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sabr*

As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Sukran for the list of enemies.....
:wa:

Unfortunately, there's more.

Loonwatch

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!