/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Acne & hairfall

Insecured soul
07-14-2011, 10:23 PM
Salaam people,

Are u suppose to be getting Acne when ur 28? iv tried benzoyl peroxide 2.5% but i didnt use it on regular basis, i keep getting acne. any suggestions? also i have hairfall and my hair has become very thin i bought black seed oil

one of my friend suggested me to apply lemon juice on scalp and then black seed oil.

but how should i apply lemon juice? just squeeze it and put it on the scalp is that the right way?

jazak allah khairan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
07-15-2011, 06:41 PM
:sl:

This could be a hormonal problem (like PCO). I'd go to see a GP and run some tests, if you correct the underlying problem then those symptoms will resolve. Topical treatments won't help otherwise..

If the problem isn't hormonal but a simple case of acne then your GP can write you a strong course of antibiotics to clear your acne or if severe may prescribe something even stronger, but whatever the case you need to see a professional..

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

Insecured soul
07-19-2011, 12:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
This could be a hormonal problem (like PCO). I'd go to see a GP and run some tests, if you correct the underlying problem then those symptoms will resolve. Topical treatments won't help otherwise..

If the problem isn't hormonal but a simple case of acne then your GP can write you a strong course of antibiotics to clear your acne or if severe may prescribe something even stronger, but whatever the case you need to see a professional..

and Allah swt knows best
jazak allah khairan, will definately insha allah see GP

جوري
07-19-2011, 12:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insecured soul
jazak allah khairan, will definately insha allah see GP
Baraka Allah feeki, may Allah swt grant you shifaa and fast..:wub:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!