/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please help me

muslimgirl12
07-15-2011, 09:39 AM
Please can someone help me with this - i suffer from continuous discharge - so i do wudoo 5 times a day for each pray -

but i dont do istanja for each pray and do not clean the discharge around that area or on my clothes as i thought you didnt need to do this - all i do is redoo my wudoo - is this correct

do you have to wash your private part or can you just wipe it with a tissue

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslimgirl12
07-16-2011, 03:05 PM
Any replies please. This is really bothering me. What,if you can't tell if its wadi or normal everyday discharge. Are u supposed to assume that's its normal everyday discharge until your certain it is wadi

Reflections
07-17-2011, 12:18 AM
AsSalaamu 3alaykum,

Bismihi Ta'aala

In the Sharee'ah continuous discharge is called 'Istihaadhah'. The ruling in regards to this is as follows:

Hanafi Madhab:
The affected person must make Wudhu for the prescribed time of every Salaah only (further explained below) and not for every Salaah performed. An example of this is as follows: The affected person wishes to perform any Salaah during the time of Zuhr i.e. The time for Zuhr Salaah has began, she will cleanse herself, perform wudhu & she can perform as many Salaah as she desires with that wudhu. However, as soon as the time for Asr Salaah begins, she will have to renew her Wudhu, thereafter, the same ruling will apply i.e. She can perform as many Salaah as desired untill the time for Maghrib Salaah begins. The same will be done at the beginning of every Salaah time or whenever one desires to perform Salaah, and has not made wudhu in the time of that Salaah.

Shafi'ee Madhhab:
The affected person, will renew her wudhu for every Salaah she wishes to perform.

And Allaah knows best
Source:http://www.muftisays.com/qa/question...discharge.html

Muslim Woman
07-17-2011, 12:31 AM
Walaykum as Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by Bint Abi
thanks sis , I am sure it will helpful for many sisters.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!