/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israel passes law requiring Palestinians to pay for their own home demolitions

Hamza Asadullah
07-17-2011, 03:19 AM
Israel passes law requiring Palestinians to pay for their own home demolitions

July 6 2011

A Committee of the Israeli Knesset (Parliament) passed a first draft of a law that will require that Palestinians whose homes are destroyed by Israeli forces pay the Israeli government for the demolition costs.

The law will now be passed to the full Knesset for a final reading, where it is expected to pass due to the current makeup of the Knesset.

Since 1967, Israeli forces have demolished 24,813 Palestinian homes. 90% of these homes were destroyed for ‘administrative’ reasons – because they either lacked a permit or were in an area designated for expansion by the Israeli military. No permits have been issued by Israeli authorities for Palestinian construction in the Occupied Territories since 1967. The remaining 10% of the demolitions have been ‘punitive’ demolitions of the homes of Palestinians accused of attacking Israel, or of their families’ homes.

In the first five months of 2011, Israeli forces demolished more Palestinian homes than in the entire year of 2010, rendering homeless 706 Palestinians, including 341 minors. This is according to the most recent numbers released by the Israeli Civil Administration.

If the law passes the full Knesset, any Palestinian whose home is destroyed by the Israeli military will have to pay thousands of dollars to cover the cost of the demolition. Already, many Palestinian homeowners, mainly in Jerusalem, have been forced to pay for the forced demolition of their homes.

Israeli forces use US-made armored D9 bulldozers, manufactured by the Caterpillar Corporation, to carry out the demolition of Palestinian homes. This has led US and international activists to call for a boycott of the Caterpillar corporation, saying that the use of the bulldozers to demolish Palestinian homes is a violation of international law and the Fourth Geneva Convention.

Source: http://muslimvillage.com/2011/07/06/...e-demolitions/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
07-17-2011, 01:50 PM
Just in case the usual suspects of this forum (yes, I am looking at you...Trumble) open their mouth and scream "It's all fake news concoted by the arabs!",
here's another source, by Jerusalem Post:

New law would penalize local authorities, state-funded bodies for denying Israel as Jewish, democratic state; Admissions Committee Law passes.

The Knesset approved two controversial laws slammed by left-wing legislators and activists as unfairly targeting Israeli Arabs during a late plenum session on Tuesday night. But while some coalition MKs were happy to claim victory, civil rights organizations promised that at least one of the two bills would face a Supreme Court challenge.
During an earlier plenum debate during which Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu spoke about pro-democracy movements in the Arab world, Balad Chairman Jamal Zahalka blasted both laws, as well as a third that would force residents to pay for demolition costs for illegal buildings as “racist” and said that they were intended to harm Arabs.
http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPol...aspx?id=213396

Ramadhan
07-17-2011, 01:54 PM
didn't the NAZIs also send billing to the relatives of the people they had murdered?

And yes, every single mainstream media did not run this kind of actual news from Israel.

M.I.A.
07-17-2011, 02:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
didn't the NAZIs also send billing to the relatives of the people they had murdered?

And yes, every single mainstream media did not run this kind of actual news from Israel.

so does isreal want to destroy the palestinian people or just move them?
something has to be done before that land becomes smaller and those people become more concentrated.

maybe they should all just relocate, moses pbuh style

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
07-17-2011, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
so does isreal want to destroy the palestinian people or just move them? something has to be done before that land becomes smaller and those people become more concentrated.
Most of palestinians have been forced to live in world's largest concentration camps anyway.

maybe they should all just relocate, moses pbuh style
are you saying that the state of Israel is no different than Fir'aun of egypt?
Maybe Nazi + Fir'aun = Israel?

Actually, Israel is worse than Fir'aun. At least fir'aun and egyptians lived in their own homes and land, and were expelling non-egypt natives. Meanwhile, Israel demolished the homes of palestinian families who have been living continuously in the region for thousands of years to make way for newly arrived americans and europeans.

M.I.A.
07-17-2011, 02:42 PM

Most of palestinians have been forced to live in world's largest concentration camps anyway.

are you saying that the state of Israel is no different than Fir'aun of egypt?
Maybe Nazi + Fir'aun = Israel?

Actually, Israel is worse than Fir'aun. At least fir'aun and egyptians lived in their own homes and land, and were expelling non-egypt natives. Meanwhile, Israel demolished the homes of palestinian families who have been living continuously in the region for thousands of years to make way for newly arrived americans and europeans.
im saying that while they are the news of today and tomorrow, they serve something other than themselves.
there own best interests are lost in this perpetual media war for outside support.. which they dont need and can not benefit them.
as long as we see them as a no hope situation, whoever thought of that situation is winning.

a faceless opponent cannot be beat, there is no pharaoh.

either way, they should work towards what they want... and that is a contradiction between sense and faith.

define struggle.
family and happiness in another land.. struggling
or persecution and death in there homes... struggling

Ramadhan
07-17-2011, 02:54 PM
im saying that while they are the news of today and tomorrow, they serve something other than themselves. there own best interests are lost in this perpetual media war for outside support.. which they dont need and can not benefit them. as long as we see them as a no hope situation, whoever thought of that situation is winning. a faceless opponent cannot be beat, there is no pharaoh.
What do you mean by faceless opponent?
whihc planet are you living?
The opponent is the zionist israeli government.

either way, they should work towards what they want... and that is a contradiction between sense and faith. define struggle. family and happiness in another land.. struggling or persecution and death in there homes... struggling
So, if for example, the canadians claim that they are the rightful owners of the USA, and start to round up all americans into the Dakotas. do you think the americans would then prefer to move out from USA to make way for the canadians?

Or, if I come to your house, and then tell you and your family that your house now belong to me, and you and your family can only live in the bathroom, would you move out willingly or would you resist me?

M.I.A.
07-17-2011, 03:18 PM

What do you mean by faceless opponent?
whihc planet are you living?
The opponent is the zionist israeli government.

So, if for example, the canadians claim that they are the rightful owners of the USA, and start to round up all americans into the Dakotas. do you think the americans would then prefer to move out from USA to make way for the canadians?

Or, if I come to your house, and then tell you and your family that your house now belong to me, and you and your family can only live in the bathroom, would you move out willingly or would you resist me?

lol its a natural progression, to learn from the past.. each time a war is waged, it is a much more efficient war then the last.
as for which planet i live on, on most i would be declared insane.. so take most of what i say with a pinch of salt.. but they are ideas and you should be open to ideas if only to increase your field of vision.

the usa is a large place and has come a long way from prospective goldminers laying claims to land.
and before that it belonged to the native americans, which you also understand.

as for any zionist movement, whoever they are and wherever they work from... they seem to have accomplished more than the entirety of the ummah...

the ummah + all those humanitarians of differing faith, but same humanity of heart.

anyway this is about as reasonable as i get in explaining my world view.

when my father first moved to the country i was born in, he slept in a room with about 8 other men.
granted, it was not the bathroom.
people have already struggled, but those that go out to death.. there is a limiting of outcomes there.

anyway,

if you turned up at my house... i would blame my government.

Ramadhan
07-17-2011, 04:44 PM
but they are ideas and you should be open to ideas if only to increase your field of vision.

I am open to ideas, but I don't have to accept them, do I?
Also, your ideas seem to go against the teaching of Islam. When the people of Makkah oppressed and declared war against Rasulullah SAW and muhajirin and anshar, Rasulullah SAW and his shahaba (ra) fought back. They didn't just meekly move as you would have suggested them doing.

the usa is a large place and has come a long way from prospective goldminers laying claims to land. and before that it belonged to the native americans, which you also understand.
I do understand. But what is this about USA and goldminers and large place got to do with the analogy that I wrote?

as for any zionist movement, whoever they are and wherever they work from... they seem to have accomplished more than the entirety of the ummah...
If you say so. Even if it is true, what is your point?

the ummah + all those humanitarians of differing faith, but same humanity of heart.
Can you please explain and eloborate, what's this got to do with your argument?

when my father first moved to the country i was born in, he slept in a room with about 8 other men. granted, it was not the bathroom. people have already struggled, but those that go out to death.. there is a limiting of outcomes there.
So?

anyway, if you turned up at my house... i would blame my government.
So if I turned up at your house, confined you and your familiy in the bathroom and occassionally hit you and your family with baseball bat, all you would do is blaming your government?

M.I.A.
07-17-2011, 04:54 PM

I am open to ideas, but I don't have to accept them, do I?
Also, your ideas seem to go against the teaching of Islam. When the people of Makkah oppressed and declared war against Rasulullah SAW and muhajirin and anshar, Rasulullah SAW and his shahaba (ra) fought back. They didn't just meekly move as you would have suggested them doing.

I do understand. But what is this about USA and goldminers and large place got to do with the analogy that I wrote?

Can you please explain and eloborate, what's this got to do with your argument?

So?

So if I turned up at your house, confined you and your familiy in the bathroom and occassionally hit you and your family with baseball bat, all you would do is blaming your government?
lol you cant make sense of what im saying? it bears nothing on the questions you asked?
seriously?
this is why madmen stay quiet.

never mind.
i never act when faced with acts.
and that is how you learn to fight.

so its time to stop feeding the troll.

Ramadhan
07-17-2011, 05:09 PM
lol you cant make sense of what im saying? it bears nothing on the questions you asked? seriously? this is why madmen stay quiet.
I need you to elaborate your ideas, because all you did was throwing one two seemingly non-related points.

like this for example:
never mind. i never act when faced with acts. and that is how you learn to fight.
so its time to stop feeding the troll.
Is that how you treat anyone who disagree with your ideas, not to mention your brother in Islam?

M.I.A.
07-17-2011, 05:16 PM
argue with them in the best of ways,

do everything for the sake of allah swt,

never transgress bounds

and above all remember that spreading the truth is all that was asked, even if somebody does not hear it.. in the open there is always more than one person listening.

hopes the mods dont delete too often.

anyway, even if my arguments and ideas are flawed, the above reasoning would stand anybody in good stead

Ramadhan
07-17-2011, 05:25 PM
argue with them in the best of ways, do everything for the sake of allah swt, never transgress bounds and above all remember that spreading the truth is all that was asked, even if somebody does not hear it.. in the open there is always more than one person listening.
I agree with you. And I hope you are open to my ideas as well, no?

hopes the mods dont delete too often.
Don't worry, posts deletion is mainly reserved for trolls :)

anyway, even if my arguments and ideas are flawed, the above reasoning would stand anybody in good stead
I hope you would expound your ideas. Because it seems often you say one things or two which are confusing, but do not really explain them. Be kind to us, maybe we are not as smart as you are.

M.I.A.
07-17-2011, 05:36 PM

I agree with you. And I hope you are open to my ideas as well, no?

Don't worry, posts deletion is reserved for trolls :)

I hope we you would expound your ideas. Because it seems often you say one things or two which are confusing, but do not really explain them. Be kind to us, maybe we are not as smart as you are.
lol i sure as hope you are not making a joke at my expense,
im decidedly under average in all respects,

hope somebody can rerail this thread soon.

Ramadhan
07-17-2011, 05:48 PM
lol i sure as hope you are not making a joke at my expense, im decidedly under average in all respects, hope somebody can rerail this thread soon.
no joke. Maybe I'm the only who does not understand the half things you say, in that case I'm the stupid one.
And hence I asked clarification from you.

جوري
07-17-2011, 06:11 PM
When people become so evil it will spell their demise insha'Allah, insha'Allah the Israelis demise will come soon and it will be painful for them as they have put these innocents through 60+ yrs of pure torture.. There is nothing to comment on this zhulm anymore, there is no room for discussion whatsoever, and let those Arab 'leaders' sitting ducks applaud this evil until they lose their heads at the hands of their people soon insha'Allah. 7asbona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel 7asbona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel 7asbona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel

GuestFellow
07-17-2011, 06:22 PM
Salaam,

Israel is digging its own grave. It is as though they are deliberately want to anger the Arabs in the region. If they keep this up, they are going to suffer terrible consequences. Israel will experience deep psychological trauma.

Pygoscelis
07-18-2011, 01:05 PM
It has happened before in america. The first nations people were displaced by the europeans. So you can expect there will be some cognitive dissonance in play in the minds of americans (Canadians too).

Pygoscelis
07-18-2011, 01:06 PM
This really would be comical if it wasn't so tragic. I have also heard people claiming that Israel is gearing up to attack Iran. It is about time the west stops supporting Israel and gets out of this region of the world. I am proud of Canada for not supporting the US in Iraq but I am ashamed of Canada for having had forces in Afghanistan (though I'm glad they are being pulled out).

Pygoscelis
07-18-2011, 01:09 PM
Just in case the usual suspects of this forum (yes, I am looking at you...Trumble) open their mouth and scream "It's all fake news concoted by the arabs!"
This is uncalled for straw man and slander, and by a moderator no less. Trumble has not posted in this thread.

ProudMuslimSis
07-18-2011, 01:53 PM
^^^ It was most likely a joke or a compliment referring to one requiring more than one source especially in the Internet age where news can be manipulated.

And, to support your Iran attack news, please see the following that is based on the predictions of one person but still scary! Israel has to be stopped for unjust actions against the Palestinians and their global attitude that could cause WWIII.

CIA veteran: Israel to attack Iran in fall
The Israeli security establishment is increasingly worried by Netanyahu's bellicose stance towards Iran.

The Israeli air force would attack "Natanz and other nuclear facilities to degrade their capabilities. The Iranians will strike back where they can: Basra, Baghdad", he said, and even Afghanistan. Then the United States would jump into the fight with attacks on Iranian targets. "Our special forces are already looking at Iranian targets in Iraq and across the border [in Iran] which we would strike. What we're facing here is an escalation, rather than a planned out-and-out war. It's a nightmare scenario. We don't have enough troops in the Middle East to fight a war like that." Baer added, "I think we are looking into the abyss".
Source

GuestFellow
07-18-2011, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
This really would be comical if it wasn't so tragic. I have also heard people claiming that Israel is gearing up to attack Iran. It is about time the west stops supporting Israel and gets out of this region of the world. I am proud of Canada for not supporting the US in Iraq but I am ashamed of Canada for having had forces in Afghanistan (though I'm glad they are being pulled out).
Hi,

I highly doubt Israel will attack Iran. America will be furious.

sister herb
07-18-2011, 02:42 PM
This isn´t anything new for Palestinians but seems just now zionists have decided to get them "right" to harass Palestinians. Already for years zionists have later sended bill after demolition or ordered Palestinians to destroy they homes by themselves - if not, then court have later sended bill.

Somebody could ask why then so many Palestinians have build they homes "without permit". Very simple; if homes are build before than zionists created they "state" and occupied lands from Palestinians they haven´t had "permit" from occupiers of course. As I remember, some years ago zionists destroyed building what was build hundreds years ago - so of course without "legal permit". Other thing; if Palestinians try to get permit from zionists, they have to wait it years or they never get it. Why´s that? Because they are Palestinians.

Ramadhan
07-18-2011, 03:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
This is uncalled for straw man and slander, and by a moderator no less. Trumble has not posted in this thread.
Oh but he did so in a couple of threads in the past that discussed the atrocities of Israel, the most recent on was the one about Subaru Israel advertising featuring palestinian kids run over by Israeli driving a Subaru.
He accused the palestinians or presstv of concocting the story just because none of mainstream media reported it.
Well, now you have the proof that not every incident in Israel is reported by the mainstream western media, especially if it gives Israel bad name/image.

Trumble
07-18-2011, 07:08 PM
Just in case the usual suspects of this forum (yes, I am looking at you...Trumble) open their mouth and scream "It's all fake news concoted by the arabs!"
Erm... the only story (two in one I suppose) I 'opened my mouth' to say that about was the kid-being-hit-by-car incident - which was clearly staged even if the final result was unintended, and the so-called car 'advertisement' that followed it. I'm sure that you recall that you were the only one even pretending to think the 'advertisement' was genuine by the time we got to the end of the thread. And your miserable failure to even attempt to explain why a few kids in some anonymous street in Palestine were mysteriously instantly surrounded by half-a-dozen people who just happened to have pro camera and video gear with them. And, indeed, your miserable failure to even attempt to explain how, if the driver was intending to 'run the kid down', he somehow managed to magically stop the car a couple of yards from where the impact occured.

It so happens I am just as appalled about the topic of this thread as you are. That does not mean, though, I will start sharing your habit of believing nothing said by one one side in the conflict while believing anything, however nonsensical and blatantly false it happens to be, pumped out by the propagandists of the other.

Ramadhan
07-19-2011, 12:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Erm... the only story (two in one I suppose) I 'opened my mouth' to say that about was the kid-being-hit-by-car incident - which was clearly staged even if the final result was unintended, and the so-called car 'advertisement' that followed it. I'm sure that you recall that you were the only one even pretending to think the 'advertisement' was genuine by the time we got to the end of the thread. And your miserable failure to even attempt to explain why a few kids in some anonymous street in Palestine were mysteriously instantly surrounded by half-a-dozen people who just happened to have pro camera and video gear with them. And, indeed, your miserable failure to even attempt to explain how, if the driver was intending to 'run the kid down', he somehow managed to magically stop the car a couple of yards from where the impact occured.
There were news reports of the advertisement, but you never believed them because none of those news reports came from western sources. You even accused PressTV as producing the news as propaganda.

It so happens I am just as appalled about the topic of this thread as you are
It's nice that you are "appalled about the topic of this thread". At least it's a step in the right direction. Maybe one day you will get to the point where you are actually appalled at the Israelis treatment of the palestinians.

That does not mean, though, I will start sharing your habit of believing nothing said by one one side in the conflict while believing anything, however nonsensical and blatantly false it happens to be, pumped out by the propagandists of the other.
Is it similar to how you believe that the hijacked planes of 9/11 destroyed the Tower 7, because the US government told you so, even though it is nonsensical and blatantly false pumped by the propagandists, and even when there are other more logical and rational explanation ?

Trumble
07-19-2011, 04:37 AM
There were news reports of the advertisement, but you never believed them because none of those news reports came from western sources. You even accused PressTV as producing the news as propaganda.
No, I never believed them because the story was obviously complete rubbish. I have already acknowledged I was wrong about Press TV, having missed the reference to the Chinese source. I'm sure everyone has noted that you still haven't made the slightest attempt to answer the points I've made and, of course, we still await any evidence that this so called advertisement has ever been anything other than an anonymous photoshop job floating around the net.

It's nice that you are "appalled about the topic of this thread". At least it's a step in the right direction. Maybe one day you will get to the point where you are actually appalled at the Israelis treatment of the palestinians.
Maybe one day you might learn to set aside your own arrogance and bias and make judgements based on what people actually say.

Is it similar to how you believe that the hijacked planes of 9/11 destroyed the Tower 7, because the US government told you so, even though it is nonsensical and blatantly false pumped by the propagandists, and even when there are other more logical and rational explanation ?
No it isn't remotely similar, the only 'logical' and 'rational' explanation to people who actually know what those words mean being the obvious one. Now even the conspiracy nuts have given up it really is quite pathetic people such as yourself remain in such sad denial over Islamicist responsibility for that appalling incident, but I think we are straying somewhat from the thread topic now, don't you think?

Ramadhan
07-19-2011, 05:01 AM
No, I never believed them because the story was obviously complete rubbish. I have already acknowledged I was wrong about Press TV, having missed the reference to the Chinese source. I'm sure everyone has noted that you still haven't made the slightest attempt to answer the points I've made and, of course, we still await any evidence that this so called advertisement has ever been anything other than an anonymous photoshop job floating around the net.
I have given you the interview sources from the palestinian authorities that ascertain the advertisement did occur. Whether you regard it as hoax, that's beside the point. The point is you don't accept sources from non-western.

Maybe one day you might learn to set aside your own arrogance and bias and make judgements based on what people actually say.
Did I misquote you?

No it isn't remotely similar, the only 'logical' and 'rational' explanation to people who actually know what those words mean being the obvious one. Now even the conspiracy nuts have given up it really is quite pathetic people such as yourself remain in such sad denial over Islamicist responsibility for that appalling incident, but I think we are straying somewhat from the thread topic now, don't you think?
Of course it is only your opinion without evidence. Every single video from 9/11 showed that Tower 7 went on freefall destruction without remotely being hit by the planes, but of course you believe the US government propaganda when they said the Tower 7 was destroyed by the planes. You see, I am only showing you that no one is free from being influenced by their biases. Muslims may have biases and influenced by muslim sources, but you also fall prey from your own western sources and influences; you easily accept things provided by western sources even if they are not backed up by the least sufficient evidence you would expect from muslim sources.
Let's say situation in reverse: two planes controlled by CIA hit two towers in Riyadh, and they went on instant freefall, and then there is another tower hundred of meters away suddenly also went on freefall without any reason, would you also believe when KSA government claimed that the other tower was destroyed by the plane, even though all videos from the event show that was not possible?
By the way, do you also believe the US government's reasons why they buried "OBL" at sea?

Maryan0
07-19-2011, 08:03 PM
That picture posted is very powerful. May Allah ease the suffering of the Palestinians.
Salam

Trumble
07-20-2011, 02:29 AM
I have given you the interview sources from the palestinian authorities that ascertain the advertisement did occur. Whether you regard it as hoax, that's beside the point. The point is you don't accept sources from non-western.
No, they 'ascertain' the Palestinian authority had exactly the same information and saw the same picture as everybody else. But, and I am really sick of having to repeat this, there is absolutely no evidence - anywhere - that the picture was ever used as an advertisement for cars. The Chinese article never produced it. Press TV never produced it. The Palestinian Authority never produced it. You certainly haven't produced it. It doesn't exist. It is not a case of not accepting non-Western sources, there is no source at all! It is a hoax, which is the only point of significance.

Did I misquote you?
Did I claim you did? Try reading again.

Of course it is only your opinion without evidence. Every single video from 9/11 showed that Tower 7 went on freefall destruction without remotely being hit by the planes, but of course you believe the US government propaganda when they said the Tower 7 was destroyed by the planes. You see, I am only showing you that no one is free from being influenced by their biases.

I'm afraid you are only showing me the depth of your denial, and the total lack of rational thought associated with it. It is hard to think of an incident where the evidence has been more closely considered, so the first sentence is nonsensical - of course it is not 'my opinion without evidence'. All that stuff (which was hardly convincing in the first place) was debunked years ago and even the conspiracy nuts have given up and gone home. And, small point I know, nobody ever claimed that building was hit by the planes in the first place.

We know who was responsible and what happened. Get over it.

By the way, do you also believe the US government's reasons why they buried "OBL" at sea?
Actually, yes. Not least because in the circumstances it's exactly what I would have decided to do. Of course, if he ever turns up alive sharing a McDonalds with Elvis, I'll reconsider.

Ramadhan
07-20-2011, 02:45 AM
No, they 'ascertain' the Palestinian authority had exactly the same information and saw the same picture as everybody else. But, and I am really sick of having to repeat this, there is absolutely no evidence - anywhere - that the picture was ever used as an advertisement for cars. The Chinese article never produced it. Press TV never produced it. The Palestinian Authority never produced it. You certainly haven't produced it. It doesn't exist. It is not a case of not accepting non-Western sources, there is no source at all! It is a hoax, which is the only point of significance.
Judging by your statement above, is this your stance:
if one cannot search for it on the net, then it must not exist.

'm afraid you are only showing me the depth of your denial, and the total lack of rational thought associated with it. It is hard to think of an incident where the evidence has been more closely considered, so the first sentence is nonsensical - of course it is not 'my opinion without evidence'. All that stuff (which was hardly convincing in the first place) was debunked years ago and even the conspiracy nuts have given up and gone home and nobody ever claimed that building was hit by the planes in the first place. We know who was responsible and what happened. Get over it.
Then please explain to me how a huge tower sitting on its own crumbled free fall without any reason while other buildings next to it didn't even experience tremors (apart from the two towers obviously)

Actually, yes. Not least because in the circumstances it's exactly what I would have decided to do. Of course, if he ever turns up alive sharing a McDonalds with Elvis, I'll reconsider.
I take this as proof that you have your own biases and prone to propaganda from people you think you can trust, even if logic and evidence contradict it and show otherwise.

Trumble
07-20-2011, 03:13 AM
Judging by your statement above, is this your stance:
if one cannot search for it on the net, then it must not exist.
One can search for anything. I assume you mean find it on the net, and no that is not my general stance (although you can probably find most things, these days). In this instance, though, it is utterly absurd to think that something so integral to the whole story would somehow be forgotten or just not mentioned. Are you seriously suggesting the 'sources' are actually in possession of piles of leaflets and magazines that include the photo, saved copies of advertisments on What Car? (Israel) or photos of billboards, but somehow thought them not significant enough to tell anybody? Get outa here!!

Then please explain to me how a huge tower sitting on its own crumbled free fall without any reason while other buildings next to it didn't even experience tremors (apart from the two towers obviously)
Obviously there was a reason for everything that occurred, even when that reason is unknown. This particular example of conspiracy theory would be laughable in other circumstances as what is never offered, of course, is a remotely plausible explanation of why the US government would choose to destroy a building that was obviously not, and never likely to be, hit by the planes.

However, all that aside, not being an engineer I'll leave that one to the professionals. 'Structure' magazine

I take this as proof that you have your own biases and prone to propaganda from people you think you can trust, even if logic and evidence contradict it and show otherwise.
Take it as what you like. I just wonder what definitions of 'logic' and 'evidence' you are using!

truthseeker63
07-22-2011, 11:27 PM
This is sad.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!