/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Offer Fadjr after the time?

MuslimDude
07-18-2011, 12:09 AM
Assalamu alaikum..

I have trouble with praying fadjr at correct time. Since I live in sweden the Isha prayer are very late. Like right now it is 23:18 but a few days ago it was 23:40. However the Fajr is 3 hours later which means 02:18 today.

I am a heavy sleeper plus I have to get up early either for school, job or roadwork. So you can imagine that I even have trouble staying awake for the Isha prayer.

However my question is: I heard from someone that you could offer fajr again a few hours later its time has passed without making kaza? Like until one hour before Zuhur, but the reward wont be the same as when you pray it in its correct time?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
07-18-2011, 03:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimDude
Assalamu alaikum..

I have trouble with praying fadjr at correct time. Since I live in sweden the Isha prayer are very late. Like right now it is 23:18 but a few days ago it was 23:40. However the Fajr is 3 hours later which means 02:18 today.

I am a heavy sleeper plus I have to get up early either for school, job or roadwork. So you can imagine that I even have trouble staying awake for the Isha prayer.

However my question is: I heard from someone that you could offer fajr again a few hours later its time has passed without making kaza? Like until one hour before Zuhur, but the reward wont be the same as when you pray it in its correct time?
Asalaamu Alaikum, no brother that is incorrect as you cannot delay Fajr beyond Sunrise. What time is sunrise there and what time do you have to get up for work?

MuslimDude
07-18-2011, 11:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Asalaamu Alaikum, no brother that is incorrect as you cannot delay Fajr beyond Sunrise. What time is sunrise there and what time do you have to get up for work?
So is the a punishment for what i do? Sun rises on 03:59.. however if I wqake up I have troublt to fall asleep again and it can cause my job? So usually I either pray when I wake up 07:00 or 09:00 or I pray it in school or work.

But I heard that there were no punishment for this, only my reward decreses?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!