/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~*WaTchIn AniMe*~

Samiun
07-19-2011, 01:38 PM
:sl:, I think people on this board watch anime. Does it benefit you? How does it benefit you? Does it contain moral values? Could the moral values effect you in real life? Does reading the tafseer of the Qur'an, seerah and the salaf stories better than watching this?

One last question, should they make an anime about the great intellectuals and leaders of Islam? Imagine this, when Umar Al-Khattab create Majlees Al-Shoora a lot of the sahabah will gather. Then the dramatic sound effects will come in and the camera zooms in to every member of the Majlees Al-Shoora. Of course, they're faces are covered and cannot be seen. What're you thoughts?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Perseveranze
07-19-2011, 01:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun
:sl:, I think people on this board watch anime. Does it benefit you? How does it benefit you? Does it contain moral values? Could the moral values effect you in real life? Does reading the tafseer of the Qur'an, seerah and the salaf stories better than watching this?
Trick question?

format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun
One last question, should they make an anime about the great intellectuals and leaders of Islam? Imagine this, when Umar Al-Khattab create Majlees Al-Shoora a lot of the sahabah will gather. Then the dramatic sound effects will come in and the camera zooms in to every member of the Majlees Al-Shoora. Of course, they're faces are covered and cannot be seen. What're you thoughts?
They should, but I'm not sure their allowed to show the faces of the Sahaba's, which would make it quite difficult.

There is an animation on the life of the Prophet(pbuh), it's quite good.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!