/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sensitive issue

anonymous
07-19-2011, 02:34 PM
salaam

This is a bit of a sensitve issue =-

I discharge on a daily babis - my question is when you wake up and see discharge - how do you know if its from a wet dream or normal discharge?

i woke up this morning but didnt remember having a wet dream - i went to the toilet - there was nothing on my clothes or on my skin but when i wipred myself a little discharge came on the tissue

the discharge was only little and clear -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
07-19-2011, 03:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
salaam

This is a bit of a sensitve issue =-

I discharge on a daily babis - my question is when you wake up and see discharge - how do you know if its from a wet dream or normal discharge?

i woke up this morning but didnt remember having a wet dream - i went to the toilet - there was nothing on my clothes or on my skin but when i wipred myself a little discharge came on the tissue

the discharge was only little and clear -
Asalaamu Alaikum,

In principle, if one has a doubt regarding the fluid being Mani or Mazi after having seen a dream, then Ghusl is compulsory.

Source:http://www.islam.tc/cgi-bin/askimam/...11536&act=view

But if you are certain that you did not have a wet dream then there is no need for ghusl. If you did not ejaculate after a wet dream then there is also no need for ghusl.

And Allah knows best in all matters

anonymous
07-19-2011, 10:53 PM
Salaam.
But what about for women who discharge regulary. Am I supposed to assume I have a wet dream everyday and do ghusal everyday. That would just be difficult. surely there must be a way to determine if one had a wet dream or not. I only find discharge when I wipe my self with tissue do its very little. Clear and thin. I have this everyday what am I supposed to do.

Hamza Asadullah
07-19-2011, 11:21 PM
Discharge is natural and obviously your not going to have wet dreams everynight so if you are sure you did not have a wet dream then you do not need to have a ghusl.

Sister I do understand that you have severe waswas issues where even the smallest issue becomes big for you but if you don't remember having any wet dream then you do not need to have a bath its as simple as that. Having discharge in the morning does not equate to ejaculation from a wet dream for it is natural.

And Allah knows best in all matters.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!