http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14199078

Please share your thoughts.

Waslaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
May Ayob
07-19-2011, 07:23 PM
Salaam

I read or went through the Article

All I can say is Masha'Allah: This man has been truly blessed with a pure heart Masha Allah

What he did was good , Although I have my restrictions (which maybe wrong) on the fact that if we punish him or execute him it wont make things better.

But in the bottom line a very beautifull and inspiring action
I hope the man learns from this wonderfull human being Rais and changes his attitude to a more positive and loving one. One should never lose hope on humanity no matter how bad one deeds may seem because the Mercy of God comprehends everyone

By the way : What do you think??
Salaam

yas2010
07-19-2011, 07:42 PM
Salaam Sister

I agree with you. The mercy of Allah (swt) manifest it self in so many ways.

the Prophet (pbuh) said, “Allah has one hundred parts of mercy, of which He sent down one between the jinn, humankind, the animals and the insects, by means of which they are compassionate and merciful to one another, and by means of which wild animals are kind to their offspring. And Allah has kept back ninety-nine parts of mercy with which to be merciful to His slaves of the Day of Resurrection.” - Saheeh Muslim, al-Tawbah, 6908

Yes, we must not forget compassion and humanity like the Prophet (pbuh) taught us all when faced with so much adversity. The young muslim brother through his actions, InshAllah has shown the compassion of Islam that many like to ignore.

May Allah (swt) guide us all.

Waslaam

May Ayob
07-20-2011, 04:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by yas2010
the Prophet (pbuh) said, “Allah has one hundred parts of mercy, of which He sent down one between the jinn, humankind, the animals and the insects, by means of which they are compassionate and merciful to one another, and by means of which wild animals are kind to their offspring. And Allah has kept back ninety-nine parts of mercy with which to be merciful to His slaves of the Day of Resurrection.” - Saheeh Muslim, al-Tawbah, 6908

Sister Jazak Allahu Khair and thank you I've been searching for this Hadeeth for so long and Now I've found it!
I think that Forgiveness is just one of the most amazing traits anyone can posses , I was watching a documentary a couple of days ago it was about this Young Muslim boy who was shot dead by his own gang friends and ofcourse the murder which is only something like 15 years old , was brought to court and I 'think' they were either going to imprison him for a long sentence or he would get a death penalty but the Father of the Muslim boy forgave him and therefore they set him free , The boy is now bestfriends with the father and the Grnadfather of the boy / and the Former boy's ( the one who died) father made a campaign against School violence actually its very amazing because the Man ( the father of the boy) said : that revenge is not going to bring the boy back to life

If I find the Link I will post insha'Allah that is if you are interested

Slaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zafran
07-20-2011, 05:18 AM
Salaam

Nice

peace

Eric H
07-20-2011, 10:00 AM
Greetings and peace be with you yas2010;
To forgive someone who has harmed you is one of the most powerful things that can be done. Ghandi said forgiveness is not for the weak, but only the strong can forgive.
Rais Bhuiyan certainly made a difference by his actions.
Blessings,

Eric

May Ayob
07-20-2011, 05:20 PM
Salaam my Dear sister

Thank you for the Rep.Points
Okay , The Original Name of this Doc. is called - Between Forgiveness and Revenge.
Never mind the link I posted it doesn't even work *sigh* Oh well , but you can still search for it the title I mentioned before
It's really a good one ( the Doc and not the link) it really shows how one can God willing endure many things they thought before they can't

I promise you I will try my best to find a good link and Hopefully I find one.

Salaam

yas2010
07-20-2011, 05:25 PM
Salaam Sister

May Allah (swt) reward you for all your efforts.

Waslaam.

May Ayob
07-20-2011, 05:29 PM
Thank you for being so kind.
I also hope more people participate in this thread it is a very important one

May Allah reward you too and Bless you with eternal Happiness and give you the strength to give Sincere Forgiveness to anyone who has wronged or hurt you

Salaam

Eric H
07-22-2011, 10:56 PM
Greetings and peace be with you all, this is a most powerful quote about forgiveness.

To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you."
Try reading the following link about an Israeli and Palestinian.

Ghazi Briegeith, a Palestinian electrician living in Hebron, and Rami Elhanan, an Israeli graphic designer from Jerusalem, met through the Parents’ Circle – a group of bereaved families supporting reconciliation and peace. Ghazi’s brother was killed at a checkpoint in 2000. Rami’s 14-year-old daughter was the victim of a suicide bombing in Jerusalem in 1997.

http://theforgivenessproject.com/sto...lhanan-israel/

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people.
Eric

Riana17
08-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Salam Alaikkum

I love the story, thanks for sharing sister.

I wonder if theres news about Mr Stroman, I hope they didnt execute him

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!