/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peace to you too!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-19-2011, 08:09 PM
As-Salaamu Alaaykum

I wanted to ask about Hijrah, is it something one 'must' do? does anyone here consider doing that? has anyone done it?

Apologies if it seems silly the way i put it as im not so knowledgeable on the topic.

Jazakallaahu Khaayr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
birkah
07-19-2011, 09:52 PM
Some scholars say it is a must to move to the lands of the Kuffar. Sheikh Yasir Qadhi did an excellent job clarifying our role living in the West as a Muslim minority.

The clip is on google video or youtube. It is called Muslims in the West: Where are we Going

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-19-2011, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by birkah
Some scholars say it is a must to move to the lands of the Kuffar. Sheikh Yasir Qadhi did an excellent job clarifying our role living in the West as a Muslim minority.

The clip is on google video or youtube. It is called Muslims in the West: Where are we Going
Jazakallaahu Khaayr

its on google video..

heres the link : http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5591752851899#

aadil77
07-19-2011, 11:06 PM
Some scholars say its a must based upon the following Qu'ran verse:

Indeed, those whom the angels take [in death] while wronging themselves - [the angels] will say, "In what [condition] were you?" They will say, "We were oppressed in the land." The angels will say, "Was not the earth of Allah spacious [enough] for you to emigrate therein?" For those, their refuge is Hell - and evil it is as a destination. 4:97
Other scholars say we have a wider role in non-muslim countries by spreading the deen there. Obviously just by looking at the amount of scholars in non-muslim countries we can see that they must share this view.

btw I thought your username was Jew of Wisdom LOL

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-20-2011, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Some scholars say its a must based upon the following Qu'ran verse:

Other scholars say we have a wider role in non-muslim countries by spreading the deen there. Obviously just by looking at the amount of scholars in non-muslim countries we can see that they must share this view.

btw I thought your username was Jew of Wisdom LOL
As-Salaamu Alaaykum bro

Jazakallaahu khaayr for your reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!