/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How are erotic dreams possible???

adz89
07-21-2011, 01:43 PM
Assalamualaykum.

I was just wondering, we are all told to recite Aytal Kursi x1 and the three Quls x3 each night before going to sleep and blow over ourselves this is the sunnah, and are told that an angel will come down and protect us until Fajr time inshallah.
And we are also told that when we have an erotic dream which sometimes leads to a wet dream (for men this is- I’m not so sure and confused about sisters lol!), these erotic dreams are from the shaytaan. So how is this possible I'm a bit confused?

If some reads the above surahs every night and blows on themselves how is the shaytaan able to come to this person at night when there should be an angel guarding this person. Would appreciate if someone could please clarify. jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dagless
07-24-2011, 08:13 PM
As far as I know wet dreams are a natural occurrence. Therefore it is human nature rather than shaytaan.

adz89
07-24-2011, 10:38 PM
so how would some one expalin having bad dreams then? bad dreams are from shaytaan and if you read the above there should be an angel guarding over you at night?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!