/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 6 men in burka robbing homes?!?

cuezed
07-21-2011, 10:53 PM
I just got this message from a brother. has anybody heard about these incidents?

Fwd: This is happenin in Birmingham.....Brothers and sisters pls be aware. there is an asian woman with a little child, she will knock your door and start a conversation then 6 black ppl wearing burkhas will rush in,tie every one up, and search your houses for valuables!
pls warn all mothers and sisters to be careful when opening the door. So far a total of 80 houses in birmingham have been robbed within the last month. May Allah protect us all. Ameen
Do not open the door to any person, who you do not know.
Forward this text to all your contacts.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
07-21-2011, 11:06 PM
Salaam,

Ah...I'm hearing weird stories today. I wouldn't worry about it.

Alpha Dude
07-22-2011, 06:03 AM
zAk is a hero. He is smart. Intellectual. Handsome. Kind. Caring. Peaceful. Honest. Reliable. Fwd to all you know.

Alpha Dude
07-22-2011, 06:10 AM
Touche. ;D

He is also a khab...s. <_<

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
07-22-2011, 10:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
zAk is a hero. He is smart. Intellectual. Handsome. Kind. Caring. Peaceful. Honest. Reliable. Fwd to all you know.
Salaam,

Also, his outfit is so sharp that it could puncture the hull of an Empire-Class Fire Nation Battleship, leaving thousands to drown at sea… because it’s so sharp.

User29123
07-22-2011, 07:54 PM
I hate these messages they are just made up stuff, also I get text messages and emails from my friends about Allah and quotes from the quran, at the end it finishes off "Forward to 10 more people and you will be rewarded tonight" lol ..........I never forward them.......I do my salah......

Reflections
07-22-2011, 09:26 PM
AsSalaamu 3alaykum,

lol I hate forwards apart from quotes or something of the sort..but this burqa dude thing..There has been events in the past where it has happened..Well here anyway :><:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!