/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Something better than Paradise..

Abu Muslim
07-22-2011, 11:53 AM
taken from Dhikrullah Blog

Lessons from Hadeeth – Something better than Paradise

Filed under: Dhikrullah Reminder — Tags: Allaah, jannah, paradise | July 22, 2011

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: Allah’s Messenger (salAllaahu alayhi wa salam) said, “Allah will say to the people of paradise, ‘O the people of paradise!’ They will say, ‘Labbaik, O our Lord, and Sa’daik!’ Allah will say, ‘Are you pleased?” They will say, ‘Why should we not be pleased since You have given us what You have not given to anyone of Your creation?’ Allah will say, ‘I will give you something better than that.’ They will reply, ‘O our Lord! And what is better than that?’ Allah will say, ‘I will bestow My pleasure and contentment upon you so that I will never be angry withyou after for-ever.’ “

• Allaah’s pleasure is better than paradise and this is what we should ultimately aim for – the pleasure of Allaah
  • Allaah (tabaraka wa ta’ala) will speak to the people of Paradise – this in itself is such a huge honour for the believers
  • The People of Paradise will already be pleased because they are in paradise but then Allaah will bestow His pleasure upon them and they will increase in happiness
  • The People of Paradise are guaranteed to be there forever – eternity; something the human mind cannot truly comprehend
  • Death will be slaughtered while the people of paradise and hell are watching – due to this, the people of paradise will become happy and the people of hell will become even more sadder (and even more depressed than they already were)
  • Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: Allah’s Apostle said, “On the Day of Resurrection deathwill be brought forward in the shape of a black and white ram. Then a call maker will call, ‘O people of Paradise!’ Thereupon they will stretch their necks and look carefully. The caller will say, ‘Do you know this?’ They will say, ‘Yes, this is death.’ By then all of them will have seen it. Then it will be announced again, ‘O people of Hell !’ They will stretch their necks and look carefully. The caller will say, ‘Do you know this?’ They will say, ‘Yes, this is death.’ And by then all of them will have seen it. Then it (that ram) will be slaughtered and the caller will say, ‘O people of Paradise! Eternity for you and no death O people of Hell! Eternity for you and nodeath.”‘ Then the Prophet, recited:– ‘And warn them of the Day of distress when the case has been decided, while (now) they are in a state of carelessness (i.e. the people of the world) and they do not believe.’ (19.39) [Saheeh Bukharee]

Hadeeth is found in saheeh Bukharee, book 93, hadeeth no 609

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Reflections
07-22-2011, 09:32 PM
SubhanaAllah!!

May Allah make us amongst those who will be very blessed like this..Allahoma ameen!

Abu Muslim
07-25-2011, 11:13 AM
Ameen. barakAllaahu feek.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!